1989 Porsche Speedster conversion on a 1975 Porsche Cab Rare OEM Speedster Parts
Price: US $59,999.00 Item location: North Hollywood, California, United States
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 911
- SubModel: Speedster look
- Type: Cabriolet
- Trim: red
- Year: 1975
- Mileage: 112,000
- VIN: 9115310164
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 2.7L
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 4-spd manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1975 Porsche 911 redHere is a great opportunity to own the rarest OEM Factory 1989 Porsche Speedster parts.
Here is the story, this 1975 Porsche 911 converted to a Speedster came in for a paint job.
We disassembled the vehicle, fixed the body, prepared the body and painted it. At this pointThere were issues with the owner, who was going through a divorce, so she decided to sell
the vehicle to us, as it is. We are famous in the Porsche industry for building custom Porsche's,and one of the models we build are 1989 Porsche Speedster tribute cars. In fact, we just built onlast month and sold it very quickly. This particular, unit is a 1975 Porsche 911 Carrera, that was
converted at one point, to a 964 style widebody, and a speedster, using 1989 OEM Speedster parts.
We would normally, fully put the car back together and retail it. However, we are booked with client
Builds for nearly 2 years and have no time for a quick build. So, we thought we would see if anyone
was interested in saving some money and put it together themselves. If not, we'll have no choice but
to put it together ourselves, but we will ask for a whole lot more for the car, assembled.
Here is what is included in this offer, nothing more and noting less, what you see, is what you get, if you
don't see it, it's not included.
1975 Porsche 911 Carrera Cab(This vehicle shows 112K miles on the odometer, has a 2.7L engine and a 4-speed manual transmission). The car starts and runs, but we know nothing about the drivetrain, so we guarantee nothing, this vehicle is sold as-is, whatever the condition of the vehicle. It has a new Porsche Guards red paint job, it has tan interior, other then that, you get what you see. Again, we guarantee nothing, this vehicle is sold AS_IS.
We have the following parts with the vehicle:
1. Front bumper, as seen in photos2. Rear bumper, as seen in photos3. Rocker panels, as seen in photos4. Rear engine lid with grill, as seen in photos5. Bumper extensions, as seen in photos6. Rear decklid light bar, as seen in photos
7. Side door mirrors, as seen in photos
8. Headlight rings, as seen in photos
9. Front door panels, as seen in photos10. Front door panel lower pockets, as seen in photos
11. Rear bumper center light reflector12. Front door panel top sections13. Miscellaneous seals and rubbers
The Speedster parts include the following:
1. OEM Factory Porsche 1989 Windshield Frame
2. OEM Factory Porsche 1989 Convertible top Frame, with black canvas
3. OEM Factory Porsche doors, with OEM Factory 1989 Speedster door glasses
4. Rear Speedster style clam shell hump
5. OEM Factory Speedster clam shell hump opening hing arm and receiving bar
6. OEM Factory Sun Visors
7. A few boxes of OEM seals and rubbers