Porsche 911SC Targa "$25K in recent restoration receipts !!! "
Price: - Item location: Rockville, Maryland, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 911
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: SC Targa
- Year: 1980
- Mileage: 81,345
- VIN: 91A0144135
- Color: Petrol Blue metallic
- Engine size: 3.0 liter
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Transmission: Manual
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1980 Porsche 911Your bidding on whats becoming one of the most collectable vintage sports cars ever, the air cooled Porsche 911SC Targa. This particular example has only had 3 owners and is in very nice cosmetic AND mechanical condition. The pictures are with and without the Targa top on (looks great) and the Targa top folds up to store under the hood so its always with you. This is a great car and I encourage you to come check it out yourself but if you cant included is a walk around video and a 3rd party inspection done by Automobile inspections LLC who rated it "very good". Ive also included the Hagerty value including the market trend confirming the investment potential.
- Folder of service receipts, mechanical checkover and recent Md. state inspection
- Brand new mirror finish Petrol blue metallic paint, color sanded show waxed and detailed.
- Exceptional black bucket seat interior with factory console
- Power windows
- Factory cold air-conditioning AC
- 80's vintage Alpine AM/FM/Cass (so cool)
- Removable lift off Targa roof that folds up and stows in the front luggage compartment,
- 16"polished Fuchs alloys with Goodyear Eagle F1's
- Rebuilt 4 wheel disc brakes with fresh pads and rotors
- Rebuilt 3.0 liter fuel injected flat 6 cyl (part of a $14,000 service receipt)
- 81,245 original miles ( only driven around 2200 miles a year !)