1993 Pontiac Sunbird SE Convertible, Red w/ New Top!
Price: US $3,400.00 Item location: Indio, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: Sunbird
- SubModel: SE Convertible
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: SE
- Year: 1993
- Mileage: 147060
- VIN: 1G2JB34H1P7562446
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 2.0
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: Cassette Player, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1993 Pontiac Sunbird SE1993 Pontiac Sunbird SE Convertible, original Red paint with Grey interior. This is a California car with no Rust! 147,800 original miles. This car has been in my family for about 6 years and we have been driving it on a regular basis this entire time. We made a few long drives to Los Angeles and once to the local mountains. The car has be very reliable and has never let us down. The check engine light has never come on and the car passed smog first time every time. The car is in my name and has a clean CA title with current registration. This is a car you can hop in and drive anywhere you want.
Check out my You Tube video: https://youtu.be/AM_gRs5Y2L0 (Cut and paste link to your browser)
1) Completely rust free California car
2) Brand new Convertible top
3) Runs great, drives nice. Very enjoyable car to drive... especially with the top down.
4) Excellent engine and trans: Engine doesn't have any abnormal noises and doesn't burn or leak any oil.
5) AC has been completely rebuilt and works perfect... super cold! (Retrofitted to R134A)
6) Tires are in excellent condition
7) Passed CA smog every time I had to smog it (guaranteed to pass now)
8) Many repairs done in the past 5 years (see list below)
9) Includes original very hard to find tonneau cover (needs a good cleaning but in good condition)
10) Includes brand new (never used) Car cover with security cable and lock.
11) Has seat covers on the front but original covers are in good shape with no tears or damage.
12) The body has never been damaged and is guaranteed 100% bondo and rust free with original paint on every panel.
1) Wearing front tires on the outside (may just need camber adjustment but possibly needs control arms)
2) Wiper switch needs contacts cleaned (they work fine but don't park sometimes...sometimes they do) it's easy to stop them at the bottom.
3) One of the hydraulic lines for the top was leaking and I repaired it. It has been leak free but the lines may need to be replaced at some point (line kits are available for $100).
4) There is a dent on the left side above the rear wheel and several small dings on the right side in front of the rear wheel above the side molding. There are also other small nicks and scratches expected with a car of this age.
5) Paint is showing it's age and the clear coat is coming off in some areas, mostly the hood and trunk.
6) The door locks don't work well (the work well but you have to press the button several times to get them to lock) I don't trust them so always lock manually.
7) The power windows all work but are all slow. I replaced 3 of the motors but they're sill slow (90s GM car).
Repairs done in the past 6 years: (less than 5K miles driven during this time).
NOTE: Receipts included for all parts purchased:
1) Timing belt, cam & crank seals, belt tensioner, water pump, thermostat and radiator cap, system flushed and filled with Dex-Cool.
2) All motor mounts replaced
3) Delphi Compressor, Receiver Dryer, Evaporator, Heater Core & Condenser all replace, Retro-fitted to R134A
4) Oil Pan gasket replaced
5) New tires (NOTE: The tires on the back were on the front and show wear on the outside. Needs alignment or possible repair.
6) New Battery... replaced less than a month ago
7) Radiator replaces less than a month ago (had a leak at the upper hose connection).
8) Starter replaced
9) Fuel tank and module replaced (when I got the car it had been garaged for about 10 years)
10) All 4 fuel injectors replaced
11) Struts strut mounts and Rear Shocks replace with KYB parts.
12) Rear brake shoes, hardware kit & wheel cylinders replaced (drums resurfaced)
13) Oil pressure switch replaced (was leaking)