1980 Pontiac Sunbird V6 RWD
- Condition: Used
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: Sunbird
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1980
- Mileage: 20012
- VIN: 2M27AA7551580
- Color: Yellow
- Engine size: V6
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1980 Pontiac Sunbird
Pontiac Sunbird V6, Rear Wheel Drive Odometer shows 20,000 miles. Runsand drives smoothly.
Offered by Issaquah Autos
Please Contact us for more details
Terms and Conditions
We accept the following payment methods:
- Cashier's Check/money order
- Cash (in person)
- Personal check (once cleared)
Placing a Bid:
Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase thisvehicle. Please read eBay's User Agreement.
Issaquah Autos reserves the right to:
a. Obtain and verify the registered information of all users whobid on this auction.
b. Cancel any and all bids at our discretion or end the auctionearly if necessary.
You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid.
Representations and Warranties made by seller:
This vehicle is being sold"AS IS". Norepresentations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representationsor warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids.
Inspection fees if any is Buyer responsibility. You are welcome toinspect the vehicle at our dealership. We have done our best to disclose allinformation known about this vehicle for auction.
Taxes and Registration fees:
Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, citytaxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the state that the vehiclewill be registered in.
Washington State residents, all taxes and fees must be paid in full in orderfor vehicle to be titled and registered.
Shipping & Delivery:
1. Buyer is responsible on all shipping charges. Issaquah Autoswill help in shipping arrangements but not responsible in any shape or form forclaims arising from shipping damage!
2. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after thevehicle leaves our showroom. All shipping arrangements are provided by IssaquahAutos as a courtesy. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Any claims orother communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between the buyerand the shipper, not with Issaquah Autos.
Finalizing your Purchase:
1. Issaquah Autos will contact the successful high bidder, the"Buy it now", or accepted offers, by e-mail after the listing or the auctionclose.
2. Successful high bidder must contact Issaquah Autos by e-mail orphone (425) 599-4994 within 24 hours of the auction ending to make arrangementsto complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy orthe sale is not completed within 3 business days, we reserve the right torelist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer.
3.To secure the bid on a vehicle,Successful bidder (BUYER) must pay a deposit of $500 to the seller within 24hours of bid closing. And buyer must pay the remaining amount in full Within 72hours of bid closing.
d. At the time of paying the initial depositof $500, Buyer must provide a copy of a valid State issued Driver License.
4- Issaquah Autos will release the vehiclefor shipment to Buyer once all Sale related, and title related paperwork signedby the buyer and returned complete to Seller.