1971 Pontiac Lemans Nostalgia Decal Car - Very Nice!
Price: - Item location: Auburn, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: Le Mans
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1971
- Mileage: 9999999
- VIN: 235371Z108334
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1971 Pontiac Le Mans1971 Pontiac Lemans Nostalgia Decal Car - Very Nice!
One of a kind dragstrip nostalgia decal car. This car is great at car shows. Many memories will stir when passersby see the decals and remember what used to be! Sure, it's not a numbers matching car but it is fun, fast, and much more affordable.
This sharp Pontiac started life as a Lemans Coupe and has been transformed into one of THE MOST BELOVED cars of all time: The Judge! Borrowed from TV's Laugh-in TV show back in the day, Pontiac took it from there with the intent of competing with Plymouth's Road Runner. For three years Pontiac built The Judge as the top option on the base GTOs in very limited numbers, and the rest is history.
The exterior of this tribute is sprayed in white. The correct 1969 spoiler, powdered coated nose, and rear Judge stripes & decals were added. The Pontiac hood tack seals the deal. The single stage GM paint is easy to maintain and match. It looks just like a Judge from a distance.
- It has an operating cowl induction.
- Under the hood you will find a loped cam 350 with a huge 4 barrel carb.
- The newer dash skin was custom made with all of the vents deleted for a sportier look.
- USB/CD stereo with five speakers. If you look closely you'll see one speaker b/i in the middle of the dash for perfect balance.
- Location: Auburn, CA
- Mileage: Unknown
- Condition: Good/Driver
- Exterior: White
- Interior: Parchment & Black
- New Paint
- Original 350 Engine
- New Turbo 350 Transmission
- New Custom Dash
- New Cowl Induction
- New Interior
There is NO RESERVE on this car! It will sell to the high bidder - don't let it slip away!
Please feel free to ask any questions you may have! I have videos of it running and many more pictures upon request.