1979 Pontiac Trans Am Bandit
Price: - Item location: Oriskany, New York, United States
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: Trans Am
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Trans Am Bandit
- Year: 1979
- Mileage: 42,579
- Engine size: 403
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: CD Player, Convertible, Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1979 Pontiac Trans Am Trans Am BanditHello everyone. My 1979 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am us up for auction. I've owned this car since 2006. So if you looking to buy a car from someone who loved their car and treated like a baby then this is the one. I've driven this car every summer since 2006 and it is extremely reliable. It has been shown in the Syracuse Nationals for several years in a row now. If you have gone you may have seen it.
CHECK OUT A VIDEO OF THE CAR HERE;
I think the video gives you a much better up close look at the vehicle and its great condition.
I purchased this car from a local mechanic and it was his personal car, which means it was it great shape when I purchased it. Over the years I've maintained the car and upgraded it quite a bit. It was restored when I purchased it and I've maintained the restoration with touch up restorations done by Steve Hale from Steve's Restorations and Hot Rods. Steve has done all the work on the car. Steve is well known in the car industry for his high quality of work. If your not familiar with Steve's shop, you may recall him from the History channel TV show American Restoration. My car was actually in a cut away scene in one of the episodes.
Here is what I have done to the car. over the 10 years.
- The car has a new set of 15" gold snowflake wheels. and it has 295 width tires on the back. The tires give it a nice stance. (The Original wheels will come with the car)
- B&M Trans Sport Kit installed. (upgrades the shifting, car now shifts quicker and more responsive)
- B&M Quicksilver Shifter (allows you to shift the car as if it were a manual or just drive as auto) (the original Shifter will also come with the car if you want to take it back to stock)
- Hooker Comp Headers
- Flowmaster Stainless mufflers
- Pipes 2.5 Stainless exhaust system - no cat
- New Edelbrock shocks at all corners
- All brake lines have been replaced with Stainless brake lines.
- All new weather stripping, T-Tops, Doors, Trunk, Shaker.
- Pioneer Deck
- Recently replaced all speakers. Console speaker and now has Kicker speakers in the back window. (replaced the xplodes if you watch my video I misspoke)
- New Rear quarter panels, New rockers and new trunk lid and new metal in the trunk. (all work done by Steve's Restorations & Hot Rods)
- Under the hood In the last few years I replaced all belts, Alternator, heater core, water pump.
I also have a set of 4a olds heads that can go with the car. If you want to hot rod the car some more.
If you want to take the car back to the stock look you will be getting all the parts to do so.
SHIPPING- I am not responsible for shipping. buyer will make the arrangements for shipping. I am not responsible for it in any way.
PAYMENT- I want a $1000 dollar deposit made within 24 hours of the auction ending. The rest of the amount owed to be payed withing 7 days. I will accept pay pal or cash in hand. If you want to pay by cashiers check or money order, those need to be cleared by my bank before taking delivery of the vehicle. Customer will not take delivery of the car in any way unless funds are completely cleared and I am 100% satisfied with the payment.
If the customer has not contacted me within 5 days of the auction ending I will reserve the Right to sell the car to someone else.