1977 Pontiac Sunbird Base Coupe 2-Door 3.8L
Price: - Item location: Gatineau, Quebec, Canada
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: Sunbird
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Base Coupe 2-Door
- Year: 1977
- Mileage: 74,366
- VIN: 2m27c72333083
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 3.8L 231Cu. In. V6 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Brown
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1977 Pontiac Sunbird Base Coupe 2-Door
- Buick's 3.8 L (231 cid) V6 engine rated at 110 horsepower (82 kW) at 4000 rpm.
- The front suspension is short and long control arms with coil springs, and anti-roll bar; the rear suspension is a torque-arm design with coil springs and an anti-roll bar.
- Variable-ratio power steering was standard of a recirculating ball type.
- The brake system features front disc brakes with vented rotors, and rear drum brakes.
- Take a look at the picture for the body.
- Mags Cragar