1972 Pontiac Grand Prix Hurst SSJ Original 455 Engine Restored PHS Documented
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: Grand Prix
- SubModel: SSJ Hurst
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: SSJ Hurst
- Year: 1972
- Mileage: 66,112
- VIN: 2K57Y2P104590
- Color: White/Gold
- Engine size: 455ci.
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power trunk, Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: White/black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: 8 track player
- Options: Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1972 Pontiac Grand Prix SSJ HurstRare, 1972 Pontiac Hurst Gran Prix. Mostly restored and heavily optioned. All work completed is professionally done. Original, vin number matching engine. Body is very straight and has all it's original sheet metal. Texas car. Car does need somefinishing but all the heavy has been completed. Please see the videos below. Car has been finished and painted for 4 years.
- Comes with PHS certification.
- All original sheet metal.
- Original engine completely rebuilt.
- Rebuilt Transmission (supposed to be original to car, but undocumented).
- Rebuilt rear end (supposed to be original to car, but undocumented)
- Power windows.
- Factory air conditioning.
- Cruise control
- Power moon roof.
- Power trunk release.
- 8 track tape player.
- Original AM/FM Delco radio
- Remote mirror.
- Power bucket seat.
- Tilt steering column.
- Rear Window defroster.
- Original high output alternator.
- Rear helper spring shocks.
- All paint and body work to original panels completed by a Classic car restoration shop in business for at least 25 years. He owns the car and you can talk to him about the restore.
- All original Professionally re-plated front and rear bumpers.
- All new weather stripping.
- All new, rebuilt front end.
- All original bright works has been restored.
- Restored correct original 5 spokewheels.
- New tires.
- All restored brake system.
- New vinyl top.
- New headliner.
- Completely rebuilt vin correct engine.
- Completely rebuilt transmission.
- Rebuilt rear end.
- Car runs excellent and is fast.
- Transmission shifts excellent.
- Cold AC
- Steers and brakes excellent.
- PHS Documentation comes with car.
- Florida clear title.
- Correct colors.
- Correct wheels.
- Left rear wheel well molding.
- Driver's side roof rail drip molding.
- Correct steering wheel.
- Shift plate restored.
- Shifter knob.
- Some bucket seat belt trim.
- One spot on passenger's side hood on the gold near theedgeis bubbled.
- Some other minor items.
Ebay will not allow links or embedding so you cannot view them from here. If you would like to hear the engine run and hear/see the car go, pleasego to my YouTube account:Anthony Cicoria. See the first three videos: MVI4458, MVI4459, and MVI4460.
â€¢The winning bidder will leave a $500. deposit on the car.
â€¢Bidder or potential bidder can send a certified inspector/appraiser to inspect the car if they like, at their expense, and we will be happy to make the car available. Just keep in mind, once you bid, you are obligated to follow through with the auction/sale as stated.
â€¢At the time of inspection and pickup, the owner will have the opportunity to inspect the car, pay for it in full and take the car or deny the sale and cancel the auction.
•All funds must clear and be secured before the car can be released.
â€¢The deposit is refundable if we have misrepresented the car or left major issues out of the auction.
â€¢The deposit is non-refundable for buyer's remorse, meaning if the car is everything we have claimed, but you just changed your mind, you will forgo the deposit.
We have listed this car to the best of our knowledge and have included every positive and negative we know about it. We have lightlyinspected the car as best we can but did not check every option and system.We are by no means an appraiser or certified inspector. We did not build the car or take it apart to inspect.
However, we have been involved with classic cars all our lives. We have several cars that were restored by ourselves, are in the hobby, and have a good feel for quality, correct work on these cars. We have been selling cars for customers here on Ebay since 2004. Please check our feedbacks. Thank you for your consideration.On Mar-31-17 at 04:28:53 PDT, seller added the following information:
Car comes with two Correct, NOS Hurst emblems not installed. Rear Opera light cover as well as other parts not shown, come with the car. None of the items that need finishing are major.