1969 Pontiac Bonneville 428 Convertible. Numbers Matching!
Price: - Item location: Ozark, Missouri, United States
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: Bonneville
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 1,586
- VIN: 262679C124845
- Color: Green
- Engine size: 428 CI V-8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Green
- Options: CD Player, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Pontiac Bonneville1969 Pontiac Bonneville
This vehicle was part of a family collection for quite a few years. As a perfect cruising car, this 1969 Pontiac Bonneville convertible has a little bit of everything. With a numbers matching 428 this car has plenty of power and with the new power convertible top, it is ready to set the top back and cruise this summer! The bench seats are in excellent condition and are very comfortable during longer trips. We had the motor and transmission rebuilt about 100 miles ago and it is running smooth. We also upgraded to an aluminum radiator to keep the big V8 cool in our Missouri summers. The previous owner upgraded the headlights to LED projector bulbs and we think they look great! No modifications were made, so it can be returned to factory bulbs if you would like. The car has also been upgraded with a Vintage-Air air conditioning system that blows cold and an upgraded sound system with a modern radio, two speakers under the dash and wiring for a subwoofer in the trunk, should you want to have some music while you cruise! The paint is starting to show some wear in spots and will need redone at some point but the floors are in very nice shape! There are also a few rust spots coming through at the wheel wells. Please see the pictures for condition of the vehicle. The tires are also getting older and will need replaced soon if you plan to drive it often. If you're looking for a unique and beautiful long wheelbase convertible from the 1960's this certainly deserves a second look. If you have any questions, please get in touch with us!
We are re-listing this vehicle due to eBay requiring that weremove hyperlinks from the previous listing. Thank you for your understanding.
Terms of Sale
- Once a bid has been placed, it is a legally binding contract of purchase
- A winning bid should be considered final and obligates the winning bidder to complete the sale. ;
- Payment must be received within 7workingdays of purchase, however if this is not possible, please let us know to discuss solutions.
- If payment is not received within7 daysof purchase and no contact with us to make other arrangements has been made then aNon Paying Buyer Disputewill be filed
- We reserve the right to cancel a bid at any time. Please message us with any questions before making your bid
- Classics by Wiland is a family owned and operated car dealership in Ozark, Missouri. What started out as a love of cars has turned into a business and every one of our employees loves cars. To schedule a test drive or personal inspection of any of our listed cars, please contact us at (417) 485 8888.
Buyer is responsible for shipping and transportation. We have several contacts and can provide a quote for you. If we arrange shipping, the total transportation cost can be included on top of the purchase of the vehicle.