Documented 426 Hemi. Superior restoration.
- Condition: Used
- Make: Plymouth
- Model: Road Runner
- SubModel: Hemi
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Hemi
- Year: 1968
- Mileage: 66360
- VIN: RM21J8G263238
- Color: Alpine White
- Engine size: 426-425 HP Hemi
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Hemi torque flight
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1968 Plymouth Road Runner Hemi
1968 Plymouth â€œHemiâ€ Road Runner
Superior restoration and one of only 391 Hemi/automatic cars produced for the U.S.
Oregon car with 66,630 miles!
Documentation includes Govier Registry, original fender tag decoding and original Hemi owners manual.
Featured on V8TVâ€™s â€œMuscle Car of the Weekâ€, episode #157 (check out the 5 minute video).
- Correct 426-425 HP Hemi dated 8-3-67
- Original dual four carburetors
- Correct H-pipe exhaust and resonators
- Hemi torque flight transmission
- 8 3/4 sure-grip with 3.55 gears
- â€œMusic Masterâ€ AM radio
- Correct 2-tone blue upholstery
- Show quality chrome, glass and trim
- 15â€ x 6 1/2" factory wheels and poverty caps
- F70 Firestone redline tires and matching spare
- All sheet metal is original to the car
- Outstanding body with excellent fit
- High quality repaint in the original â€œAlpine Whiteâ€
- Displayed in a private museum for the past 12 years
Serious buyers may contact Mark Young for additional details at (503) 880-1777.
More photos available at www.nwhouseofhardtops.com.
About Us . . .
Northwest House of Hardtops indoor showroom and facility is located in Portland, Oregon just 10 minutes from the Portland International Airport.
Since 1981 we have delivered hundreds of the finest investment cars to individuals and collectors all over the United States, Canada and abroad.
For over 35 years we have restored concourse, award-winning Corvettes, muscle cars and classics to correct factory specifications (or better).
Our team of restoration and detailing experts are truly second to none, including our elite painter (awarded #1 Refinisher for Chevrolet in 1989 and #1 A.S.E. Refinisher in the Nation in 2001). We strive for perfection and customer satisfaction in every vehicle and it shows.
Terms and Conditions . . .
Vehicle is for sale locally and Seller may end listing at any time.
If you are the winning bidder a $2,000.00 deposit will be required within 48 hours after auction ends, with the remaining balance due 5 days thereafter.
NO EXCEPTIONS unless prior arrangements have been made with the seller.
This is a â€œUsed Vehicleâ€ and therefore will be sold â€œAS-ISâ€.
Inspections are welcome PRIOR to the auction ending.
Buyer is responsible for vehicle pickup or shipping. My company works with several qualified transporters and we will be happy to help with those arrangements.
If you have any questions, please call Mark Young at (503) 880-1777 or email email@example.com.