1971 PLYMOUTH DUSTER w/ 360 REBUILT ENGINE 5.9L -Great running condition-
Price: - Item location: Bell, California, United States
- Make: Plymouth
- Model: Duster
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1971
- Mileage: 4500
- VIN: 2342100413
- Color: DARK BLUE
- Engine size: 5.9L
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Interior color: Tan
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1971 Plymouth Duster1971 PLYMOUTH DUSTER
I will try to describe the car to the best of my knowledge,
please read the entire listing for details and additional pictures and a video.
Up for auction is my 1971 Plymouth Duster.
Vehicle has a clean California title and current registration
paid until March 2020, with a California title you are
able to easily register the vehicle at any of the remaining 50 U.S. states.This car was originally sold in Mexico in 1971, these models were calledValiant Duster over there. I have the original paperwork from the Dealershipstating original price and the exact date it was sold in 1971.All these documents will go with the car for history reference on the car.
California title and registration are in my hands and under my name.
Car is a daily driver and looks awesome, it's a real head turner everywhere I go.It's a great option for someonelooking for a clean car in great mechanical order.
EXTERIOR:- Car was painted in a two-stage dark blue color inside and outside, with a silver and redracing stripes starting from the hood and ending at the fenders. It looksblack from distance but in reality is dark blue. Some bubbles and little cracksstarted to appear in some areas like trunk, roof and hood.- Duster decals at the fenders can be taken off or replace with different design.-Complete windows, most rubber has been replaced within the lasttwo years including door window scrappers, front windshield and rear window.- Shaved doors with pop out locks.- Brand new Radial G/T Cooper Cobra tires235/60/15 in the front and 245/60/15 in the rear.- Darwin Racing wheels.- Chromed gas cap.- Shark tooth grille missing one turn signal cover.- Electrical moon roof missing rubber seal on top.- LED high/low beam headlights military grade.- LED taillights.- Original bumpers re-chromed.
INTERIOR:- Very clean and good looking interior.- Leather upholstered front and rear seats in tan color.- Matching door panels with perforated vinyl and wood trim inserts.- New door panel DUSTER emblems.- Original dash restored with new pad, missing heat knobs and glove compartment.- Original instruments not working.- New water/oil/volt gauges kit.(only water gauge is connected, other two needs new connection)- New racing style push button start panel with switches.- Advance wood steering wheel.- New carbon fiber style pedal covers.- B&M shifter with reinforced cable.- Headliner in good condition.- Matching sun visors with mirror.- Front seat belts, no rear seat belts.
ELECTRICAL:- Brand new electrical with TEXFLEX.- LED headlights and taillights.- Low and High beams working.- Emergency hazard lights working.- Turn signal switch not working.- Stop lights working.
ENGINE, BRAKES AND SUSPENSION:
- Rebuilt Magnum 360 5.9L engine.- CompCams K20-231-4 Camshaft- Cloyes Gear 9-3503X9 Timing chain.-Professional Products 55026 Cross Wind Intake.- Pertronix D141801 Flame-Trower Distributor.- Pro Comp 10mm spark plug wires.- Performance Fit Aluminum Radiator SUM-380459- Flex-A-Lite 3951 oil cooler.- Four Season filter drier.- TCI Forged Flex Plate 145200-TCI- 8.8 Differential 3.73:1- MSD 6AL Ignition- Edelbrock 650 CFM carburator with electrical choke ignition.- Tall customized valve covers with Mopar logo.- Mopar starter 2.5 hp- Purple Lub transmission fluid.- Electric Holley Blue Gas pump.- Rebuilt stock front suspension with gas shocks.- Rear suspension with new springs and air shocks.- Brake system w/ High power Hydro booster.- New brake lines and pump.- Ventilated rotors in all four wheels.- BBCS brake pads.
IN GENERAL THIS IS A GREAT CAR AND A BLAST TO DRIVE.I ENCOURAGE ALL INTERESTED PARTIES TO MAKEAN APPOINTMENT TO SEE AND DRIVE THE BUS IN PERSON,YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED.
PLEASE CHECK MORE PICTURES AT THE FOLLOWING LINK:(Just copy and paste in your browser)https://qq0u.app.link/x05yTUvv3V
AND THIS LINK TO SEE A VIDEO:(Just copy and paste in your browser)https://youtu.be/TPwnmyPsYSA
Please Do Not Bid to Win and make an inspection at a later time,all visual inspections and test drive to be made within the auction time frame.
I'm trying to describe the car to the best of my knowledge and of course I'm notan expert on Mopars, I encourage all interested parties to ask as many questionsas needed and hire an inspection company or make arrangements to do an inspection in person.
If you are the winning bidder your deposit is a compromise to buy the vehicle.
ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
TERMS OF SALE:
- Cash in person, Cashier's Check, Money Order andBank Deposit or Bank wire transfer.- Any type of payment agreed between buyer and seller the funds must be cleared out before releasing of the vehicle to the new owner.- Deposit of $1000 via PAYPAL to be made within 24 hours of the auction end.Remaining balance to be paid within 3 days.
DEPOSIT IS NON-REFUNDABLE FOR ANY REASON.
Please schedule any type of inspection within the auction time frame,I encourage all interested parties to hire a professional inspection company,mechanic or personal inspection. I'm not an expert and trying to describe to the best of my knowledge but for sure some other things may be forgotten or not being disclosed.
Buyer is fully responsible to pick the car in person or to hire a transportation company of his/her election.All costs related to the transportation of the bus to the desired destination to be paid by the buyer.I can't drive the vehicle to deliver to any destination.Car is located in the City of Bell, CA. 90201
Vehicle to be sold in AS IS condition with no warranties or guarantee expressedor implied. Car is a 48 year old vehicle in good running condition but any ofits components can fail at any time.
Worldwide bidding is accepted.
7 DAY AUCTION
*GOOD LUCK BIDDING*