1964 Plymouth Project Fury Convertible, 2 Sport Fury Convertibles, 4 Door Sedan,
- Condition: Used
- Make: Plymouth
- Model: Fury
- Year: 1964
- Mileage: 111,111,111
- Engine size: 318
- Drive type: Two Wheel Rear
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1964 Plymouth Fury
This is a 4 car package deal.
1) 4 door sedan car out ofCalifornia. 318 does run, andhave driven it around the yard. No brakes or gas tank. Tons of good parts left to part out, start a full restoration or complete one for a driver. Glass, window trim, dash all there. Also have rear bumper core not shown.
2) Convertible Fury. Has good rear wheel wells. cowl rotted in normal place. Inner fenders/engine compartment has been cut.
3) Convertible Sport Fury. Good Cowl, floor/ tunnel. Wheel wells showing rot trunk gutters cut out.
4) Convertible Sport Fury. Has 318 unknown if runs. Lot of rot but has complete dash and mechanisms for the top. Most of the trim is intact but sure have all the trim needed to complete a car.
5) Grille, Headlight buckets, hood lip, tail panel trim re-anodized and painted. New Sport Fury trunk script & restored quarter emblems. Black bucket seats, & back seats restored. NIB boot, hood insulation, patch panels. Good inner & out handles, nice original factory side mirror, new axle brake lines, new front armrest bases, door cards and much more.
Lots of other parts also included, doors, fenders deck lids and convertible chrome. Neither of the cars have sure grip rear ends.
Everything you need to build a beautiful convertible. All 4 titles clean and can help with delivery if not too far.
one car needs rear dolly to move
Cars is also being sold locally and reserve the right to end at anytime.
Have been selling parts for these cars for a while now and have 100% feedback with very fair pricing on everything I have sold, and you wont loose out on this deal. These will sell, so dont miss out
Any questions please ask