1969 Plymouth Road Runner Convertible Numbers Matching Rotisserie Restored 383 V
Price: - Item location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Plymouth
- Model: Road Runner
- SubModel: Convertible Numbers Matching Rotisserie Restored
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Convertible Numbers Matching Rotisserie Restored
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: RM27H9G226739
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 383 Super Commando V8
- Power options: --
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Interior color: Black
- Options: --
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Plymouth Road Runner Convertible Numbers Matching Rotisserie Restored1969 Plymouth Road Runner Convertible
Plymouth created the Road Runner in 1968 to address the entry level muscle car market we all know that. However when they decided to take the roof off of it and make it an open car they created a sleek high performance inexpensive convertible that not only stimulates the physical aspect of a muscle car but also the classy side of cruising.
Here is a fully rotisserie restored example that is numbers matching has all the right stuff is i...n a great color and runs great. It looks as good underneath as on top and the topside is fabulous. The original fender tag is in place and it codes out to be very true to original. Unfortunately we have not gotten a broadcast sheet with this one.
It is powered by a numbers matching 383 CID V8 and 727 Torqueflite transmission along with a 3.23 rear end this one is a riot to drive. The Bright Red paint with black power roof and hood treatment that includes "Air Grabber Intake" look fabulous on this fabulous Road Runner and it is easy to drive with power steering and the Torqueflite transmission
• Numbers matching 383 CID block with 335 ponies
• Stock Carter AFB Carb on a correct Intake with "Coyote Duster" Air Grabber Setup
• Torqueflite 727 Transmission with Column Shifter
• 8 ¾ inch Rear End with 3.23 gear ratio
• True to Original Interior with Black Bench seat
• Comfortable Power Steering
• Front and Rear Drum Brakes
• Fabulous 14 inch Chrysler Magnum 500 Wheels with stainless trim rings
• F70/14 Redline bias ply tires
• Reproduction Correct Thumb Dial AM/FM radio with a hidden stereo in the glovebox
• Includes fuel temp amp and factory tach with excellent trim and lettering
• Full dual exhaust system that starts with headers and calls out via the box tips
• Finished in Bright Red with Black Performance Hood Treatment
• Chrome front and rear bumpers with dual outside rear view mirrors
• The power roof is like new vinyl with ad glass rear window
• Correct 3-spoke Simulated Wood Steering Wheel that is comfortable and of course the horn goes "Beep-Beep"
• The engine bay is detailed to original trim and trunk has mat jack and spare
Don't miss out on an opportunity to pick up one of the more rare body styles out there that is ready to enjoy today!