1963 Plymouth Fury Max Wedge Clone
Price: - Item location: Amston, Connecticut, United States
- Make: Plymouth
- Model: Fury
- Type: 2 dr
- Year: 1963
- Mileage: 9,999
- Color: Gold
- Engine size: 440
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1963 Plymouth FuryThis a a beautiful example of a fully restored and rust free1963 Plymouth Fury. The car is extremely clean with no rust and has been meticulously cared for by its owner. The car has always been stored in a temperature controlled garage and never driven in the rain. Here are some of the details about this awesome 1963 Plymouth Fury Max Wedge Clone:
- Paint and bodywork are extremely high quality. It is a two stage base coat, clear coat.
- The interior has been restored usingLegendary Covers and rug.
- The dash has been rebuilt and restored by Just Dashes.
- The interior has the sleeper-stock and clean look, with the exception of a tach on steering wheel, water tempgauge and oil pressuregauge.
- The engine compartment has been restored and looks amazing.
- The original fender tag is attached, I have not decoded it.
- Glass is in great shape, as is all of the chrome and moldings.
- Rechromed bumpers.
- Engine is a 440, completely rebuilt with high end components, very low miles.
- Runs very strong.
- I do not have engine specs for the build, but would estimate the car to have about 450-500 hp.
- Runs on pump gas.
- Coated Hedman headers.
- 3.55 sure grip 8 3/4 rear end.
- New stainless x-pipe exhaust and mufflers
- Weld wheels with 275/60 MT Drag Radials on rear.
- Auto push button 727 manualvalve body rebuilt transmission with 2800 Dynamic Converter.
- Edelbrock carbs on Cross ram intake.
- K&N air filters.
- Aluminum radiator.
If you have any additional questions please contact me 860-883-9017, Dave.
I have a link to the carrunning that I can forward.
This car is for salelocally and we reserve the right to end the auction early. $500.00 deposit due within 24 hours of end of auction. Good luck bidding. Thank you.