1993 Nissan 300ZX Base 2dr Convertible
1993 Nissan 300ZX Base 2dr Convertible, Jacksonville, FL Webber Motors 4314 St. Augustine Rd #3, Jacksonville, FL 32207 (904) 563-7594
1993 Nissan 300ZX Base 2dr Convertible
- Engine3.0L V6
- Fuel TypeGasoline
- TransmissionManual 5-Speed
- DrivetrainRear Wheel Drive
- MPG16 City | 22 Highway | 18 Combined
- Exterior ColorMaroon
- Interior ColorBlack
- Interior FabricLeather
Hard to find especially in this condition. This 1993 300ZX Convertible sports the fun to drive 5 speed manual transmission. It has a new timing belt and water pump and should be ready for years of enjoyment.
I am a small dealer open only by appointment. Please contact me to set up a time to see this 300ZX. Comfort
- Cruise Control
- Power Steering
- Abs - 4-Wheel
- Limited Slip Differential - Rear
- Power Brakes
- Antenna Type - Power
- Radio - Am/Fm
- Gauge - Tachometer
- Power Windows
- Tinted Glass
- Power Door Locks
- Anti-Theft System - Alarm
- Side Mirror Adjustments - Power
- Side Mirrors - Heated
- Front Seat Type - Bucket
- Upholstery - Cloth
- Driver Seat Power Adjustments
- Wheel Diameter - 16 Inch
- Wheels - Alloy
4314 St. Augustine Rd #3
Jacksonville, FL 32207
We are a small dealership open by appointment only. Please contact me with any questions or to set up a time to view this car (can be done with appropriate social distancing).
If you have less than 5 feedback contact me prior to bidding/making an offer. If you do not contact me your bid may be cancelled or not honored. I do not like adding this to the description, but I do this to make a living and have had too many people playing games.
By bidding orbuying it now you agree to all terms.Placing a Bid:Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please do not bid if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle.Webber Motors, LLCreserves the right to,Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction.Cancel any and all bids at our discretion, or end the auction early if necessary.Bidders Age:You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid.Special eBay Bid Retraction Rules:If you place a bid before the last 12-hour period of the auction:
If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction:
- You may retract that bid before that last 12-hour period but only for exceptional circumvent stances. You will not be allowed to retract that bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction.
Funds & Financing:Please have all funds arranged prior to bidding/buying.Buyers Inspection:Webber Motors, LLChas done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction.Webber Motors, LLCwelcomes a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility.No inspections AFTER the purchase - absolutely NO exceptions.Once you make an offer/click buy it now/place a bid the inspection period has ended and you have purchased the vehicle.Representations and Warranties made by seller:This vehicle is being sold "as is". Manufacturer's warranties may still apply.No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids. Please remember that this is a used car. WhileWebber Motors, LLCbuys and sells the best cars it can find there still may be blemishes, scratches, small dents or other wear and tear associated with a car of this age and mileage. Features are provided by eBay and may not reflect the actual features of the vehicle. If unsure please ask.Taxes and Registration fees:Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered. Florida residents will be required to pay all sales taxes and fees at the time of purchase, and registration will be done for the buyer byWebber Motors LLC.Title Information: Vehicles titles may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for loans. In many cases there is a delay in receiving the original instruments up to 21 days from the time we pay a vehicle off. While we usually have all titles in our possession at closing, there are occasions where we may be waiting for them to arrive. If payment is made by cashier's or personal checks we will hold all titles for 10 days or until funds have cleared. If you have any question as to the status of the title please contactWebber Motors LLCvia the ask the seller a question below.Shipping & Delivery:All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility.Webber Motors, LLCwill help with shipping arrangements but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage!Licensed Carriers are generally insured for $3,000,000.00. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our showroom. All shipping arrangements are provided byWebber Motors, LLCas a courtesy. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper, not withWebber Motors, LLC.The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier, but is generally 7-14 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. Verify with the shipper for an Estimate Time of Arrival to be sure.Finalizing your Purchase:Webber Motors, LLC will contact the successful high bidder by e-mail after the auction closes.Successful high bidder MUST communicate withBrian atWebber Motors, LLCbyemail or phone
- You will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid.
(904) 563-7594 within 24 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days, we reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer.In order to secure bid/purchase the vehicle, Successful bidder (BUYER) must within 24 hours of bid closing send to Seller a non-refundable deposit in the amount of $500via paypal. Within 7 days ofclosing, Buyer must send balance of funds by cash in person, wire transfer (preferred)or bank certified funds to Seller.At time of sending initial deposit, Buyer MUSTemail acopy of their State issued valid Driver License. Furthermore, before said vehicle is released for shipment to Buyer, all other Sale related and title related paperwork must be signed and returned complete to Seller.There will be a $149 Documentation Fee added to the final price ofallvehicles.