89 1990 Nissan 300ZX Z32 Super rare 2+2 Twin Turbo from Japan! JDM RHD low miles
- Make: Nissan
- Model: 300ZX
- SubModel: Japanese Manual w T-Tops
- Type: Hatchback
- Trim: RARE MANUAL 2+2 TWIN TURBO RHD FAIRLADY Z
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 19670
- VIN: GCZ32501881xxxxxx
- Color: Black
- Engine size: VG30DETT
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Climate Control, Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Dark Blue
- Drive side: Right-hand drive
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: T-Tops, Japanese Navigation, Super HICAS steering, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 Nissan 300ZX RARE MANUAL 2+2 TWIN TURBO RHD FAIRLADY Z
For sale is this once in a lifetime U.S. legal, low mileage TT 5 speed Fairlady Z and complete head turner fromJapan! You will feel like a celebrity every time you get into this Z from the combo of compliments as well as the shock on everyone's faces from driving on the right-hand side.Your friends will be jealous when the car starts and the navi speaks to you in Japanese. This is true, pure JDM that so many long for but cannot attain through modification.It is a special feeling and experience that other USDM 300ZX's will NOT be able to capture. Would you rather become the talk of the town with this JDM Fairlady Z or just another US-Spec 300ZX owner??
Click Here for more detailed photos
List of upgrades and modifications by the previous owner in Japan.All work professionally done by Atomos include but not limited to:
- Billstein Shocks- high quality sport suspension
- Fujitsubo Giken exhaust- One of the best performance exhaust systems from Japan, also notorious for not being obnoxiously loud
- Full Body Kit and Aero Parts by Kaminari. Includes front and rear bumpers, side skirts, and wing. The kit is subtle yet stylish and very aggressive
- AM intake
- Window Tint
- Clear corners and clear headlights
- AM Fog lights/HIDs
- Fortecs Squrossa wheels
- MOMO steering wheel
- Nismo shift knob
- Pioneer Carrozzeria RakuNavi Japanese Navigation system with touchscreen, remote, and CD player
- Nakamichi speakers
- AM sleek pop down cup holders (The 300ZX did not originally have cup holders.These are extremely convenient)
List of repairs done since receiving the car in July include but not limited to:
- Door lock actuator-Originally failed on the driver side door shortly after arriving in Las Vegas, preventing the door from closing. Since then the actuator was professionally replaced with an original unit as well as the door lock cylinder, which was an upgrade over the original plastic parts which may fail over time. This new part is a CZP aluminum billet door lock cylinder mechanism upgrade from Concept Z Performance. The opposite side door lock cylinder upgrade is also included.
- Antenna- The antenna was bent and so a complete unit had been ordered and professionally installed.
- Tires-Brand new Nankang Sportnex HS-25 All Season tires installed on 9/17/19. 235/45R17s in the front and 255/40R17s in the rear.
- Oil was just changed at 19,650 miles with synthetic oil.
- All Drive belts and AC pulley replaced on 10/2/19. AC belt, Power Steering belt, and Alternator belt are all brand new from Z1 Motorsports. The AC pulley had failed and prompted buying all new drive belts at the same time as replacing the pulley, upgrading the condition of the motor
- **NOTE-all repairs listed here done by local Japanese mechanics minus tires which was done by a tire shop. Receipts for all work done available and included with purchase**
InfoThis is an extremely rare in America 1989 Nissan Fairlady Z Twin Turbo 2+2 with only 19,670 original miles. In Japan the Z32 300ZX was released in 1989 as opposed to 1990 in America for the Z32. The 2+2 Twin Turbo was never offered in the U.S so this car does not only have super low mileage, but also has an extremely rare trim. Seldom known, the 2+2 is preferred by racers due to the longer wheelbase opposed to the extremely short wheelbase of the 2-seater. If you find a 2+2 TT Z32 that is left hand drive, it is certain that the engine was swapped.There won't be any guarantee to the quality of the work done during the swap or know the exact mileage on the motor as opposed to this Z, which originally has the TT motor in it with verified mileage.Having the extra room in the back seats is also very convenient for more than one passenger as well as for holding items.
HistoryAfter this was purchased while in Japan in late April of this year the car was immediately scheduled for export to the US. It arrived mid-July at the Port of Long Beach, California before being transported to Las Vegas, NV. Since then the car has been worked on, detailed, and converted to gain a legal United States title for resale. The car has only been driven minimally to the DMV for testing/obtaining a US title and to local repair shops to have work done professionally, maintaining and upgrading its excellent condition.
ConditionThis car is in excellent condition with light modifications and upgrades, along with other new OEM parts.With under 20,000 miles, the motor is very strong and like new.It has been garaged so there are no corrosion or rust issues.It is very rare for a car both in the United States and in Japan to have such an immaculate undercarriage. T-Tops do not leak.
Legality and info about Japanese cars in AmericaThis car is completely legal with a clean title. The title has been de-registered from a Japanese one, professionally translated, and converted to a U.S title.All customs fees, import fees, and taxes have been paid, with all proper import documentation submitted and the car is currently insured with classic plates. The next buyer will only have to bring the title and bill of sale, the same as any other car in the U.S. and you will be able to get plates the very day of your one simple trip to the DMV!
Shipping/pickup terms**Local pickup is available for free after full payment is made.
If wanting the car transported the price will be paid by the buyer.I have been in touch with and can help by arranging a car transporter to ship the car anywhere within the US Mainland (outside Alaska, Hawaii, and other islands). I will not charge anything extra for providing you with this service, you will only pay the actual price of transportation and I will work to find the lowest price available.
If you want to arrange shipping yourself with a transport company, I will also give you that option.
Ebay also has an option to choose shipping with UShip.
*I am very flexible at the moment and can respond very quickly to help schedule and coordinate the transportation so that the winner receives the car in the shortest amount of time.
Payment**$500 paypal deposit is required with 48 hours of winning the auction.
Remainder of the payment is preferred in cash at a bank if meeting locally or bank transfer.
If not meeting locally, bank wire transfers or 3rd party wiring services to my bank account are accepted within 7 days of the auction ending.
I have 100% Positive feedback and have been a longtime trustworthy seller on Ebay. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions. I am also available for phone calls to anyone interested in the car.Message me to set up a call!
Thank you for checking out this awesome car.Good luck and happy bidding!