Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mitsubishi
- Model: 3000GT
- SubModel: VR-4
- Type: Hatchback
- Engine size:V-6 Twin Turbo
- Number of cylinders:6
- Power options:Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Drive type: AWD
- Interior color: White
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, Cassette Player, CD Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1991 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4
I bought this car new off the showroom floor in September, 1991 and have owned it ever since.
It was my commute car..... I drove it 40 miles each workday for 18 years, mainly freeway miles. It served me well. It has been in my garage for the past6 years seeing only a few hundred miles per year during that time.
It is all factory original (withthe addition of a 6 disc CD player).
I have maintained itreligiously including all scheduled maintenancedone at the local Mitsubishi dealership. I have all the maintenance records.
The engine starts readily andruns well. It's still very fast (good turbo boost).
A/C is very cold. Theseats, locks, windows, wipers, mirrors, lights, turn signals, gauges, climate control, heaterall work well.
Goodyear AR Eagle F1 tires still have good rubber on them.
Two things need attention:
1) The "Tour/Sport" suspension mode light blinks continuously.
2) The injectors don't like it(car sputters) after the car sits througha "hot soak".