1953 MG TD Roadster. Restored, Excellent, Recent Service records, Orig. Engine.
- Make: MG
- Model: T-Series
- SubModel: MG TD Roadster
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: 2- door convertible
- Year: 1953
- Mileage: 19,597
- VIN: TD19389
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 1250cc XPAG Inline-Four Cylinder
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 2WD
- Interior color: Red
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1953 MG T-Series 2- door convertibleEmail: email@example.com Phone: 980.216.8550 1953 MG TD Roadster Please Read All
We are proud to offer this wonderful 1953 MG TD. We bought it from a collector who owned it since 2013 and he previously purchased it from another collector who has owned I believe since 1991. It has the original engine and several driving upgrades. This MG TD runs and drives excellent. More info on this MG:
- Car# TD 19389
- Engine #19767 according to TRegister.org and the T Factory Production record is the original XPAG/TD2 engine.
- Built on Sept, 02 1952
- EXL NA (LHD North America)
- Body Type: 22381 Body No: 18740 /93055
- Full restoration (We believe completed in the mid 1990s) which still presents very well.
- Spin on Oil filter
- Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Ignition system upgraded to Pertronix Electronic Ignition.
- Compression test completed 2/22/17. 135psi to 137psi on all 4 cylinders
- Great oil pressure and the car stays cool
- Runs and drives excellent with a very strong engine.
- Very clean frame with no rust.
- Generator recently rebuilt Feb. 2017
- Recent brake service. All brake shoes cleaned and adjusted.
- New Felt bushings on the steering wheel.
- Alignment done. February 2017
- Newer Canvas top
- No turn signals on this car. Use your arms.
- Chrome is excellent.
- Side Curtain hardware available but does not include windows.
- Original convertible top boot comes with the car, but has shrunken over time.
- Auxiliary brake lights added for safety
- Brand new Battery installed. January 2017
- Recently tuned and serviced and gone through in February of 2017. This car is ready to enjoy and to drive. Feb 2017
- Engine and underside degreased and steam cleaned and detailed. Feb 2017
- Over $2,000 in receipts from work done in the past three years.
This automobile is available for inspection in Cornelius, NC and by appointment only. All cars sold "AS IS" with no warranty stated or implied with all faults and imperfections. No allowance will be given for any of the cars imperfections. Please read all terms as listed below, so you as a potential buyer understand the sale terms. International Buyers Welcome. We spend a lot of time on our presentation, research, driving, repairs, and finding great cars to offer, so please only serious interest in this great vehicle. If you have any questions please email us or call at:firstname.lastname@example.org or at contact me at 980.216.8550 About MotorCarTrader.com,LLC: At MotorCarTrader.com, LLC our sole focus is to buy and sell high quality Classic Sports Cars that can be driven and enjoyed. Our cars offered for sale have great ownership history and/or have been restored well. What separates MotorCarTrader.com is that we have a small inventory and take a lot of time to make these cars right to drive and enjoy. Furthermore, our cars represent an excellent value for work that has been done and overall condition, and are sold for investment prices where they will appreciate. We are not brokers and are very selective about what we buy to offer for sale. Thanks for looking at our great cars for sale and if you have any questions please let us know. ATTENTION:Notice to All Interested Parties:Terms of SalePLEASE READ TERMS BELOW
*** They will load shortly and you can view of over 50 pictures.***
Or You Can Click Here For High Resolution Pictures of this Great CarView our entire inventory of Classic Sports Cars online at: