1951 MERCURY CUSTOM, OLD SCHOOL, CHOPPED TOP LEAD-SLED STREET ROD. A-1 CONDITION
Price: US $66,500.00 Item location: Marieville, Quebec, Canada
- Make: Mercury
- Model: Custom
- SubModel: Custom, lead sled, street rod.
- Type: All Metal body, 2 door 4 inch chopped top.
- Trim: Mercury, custom, 51
- Year: 1951
- Mileage: 77000
- VIN: 1550112014602
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 400 G.M small block
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Electrique antenna,, Electrique Doors and Trunk., Air Conditioning, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 750 overdrive Automatic transmission.
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Beige, corduroy velour material
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: safety hand brake.
- Options: trailer hitch, dual exhaust, cherry bomb mufflers, Adjustable air shock on the rear suspension., Fender skirts, Electrique antenna,, RPM meter, NEW Starter,Carburettor, Alternator, Battery., Buddy Holly microphone bolted to the floor., Cassette Player, CD Player, No Rust No Oil leaks on this car.
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1951 Mercury Custom Mercury, custom, 51Very rare 1951 Mercury custom, old school, chopped top, Lead-sled, street rod, with its own unique personality.
Welcome! car lovers I am offering you my true dream car.
77 thousand miles, rear wheel drive, new air conditioner, power steering,electric windows, trunk, and doors, Complete Camaro front -end, with steering column and original steering wheel, 400 small block G.M motor, 750 G.M automatic overdrive transmission, Nova rear end with new axles, new Alternator, Starter, Carburateur,Battery, the mechanic is in A-1 condition, theexterior all metalreasontely re-storer. New paint job $22,000.00 dollars with the receipt. No Rust, No oil leaks at all on this car. The interior re-stored as well with my original velour material from the early 70's. The dashboard is from an original 1949 Mercury. Power disk brakes on the front, drum brakes in the rear, hand brake,1953 Desoto grill, 1953 Lincoln rear tail lights,dual exhaust, cherry bomb muffler, side pipes, original 1957 Cadillac hobb-cap, fender skirts, electrique antenna, Rpm meter,chopped top 4 inches. very rare a sun visor on a custom car. Original microphone just like the one Buddy Holly started is career bolted to the floor. Plus many more original rare item decorate the interior of this car. I kept this car in the best shaped just like it was in the 50's.
Autograph by Mr.custom him self Mr.Gene Winfield.
Great car for long distance driving never had any problem with it.
I'm sorry to sell it all because of my Divorce.
Thank you for your interest,Keep on Rockin!