1993 MERCEDES 300CE CABRIOLET 1 OF 700 3 OWNERS 60K MILES MAINTAIND & DOCUMENTD
Price: US $19,990.00 Item location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: 300-Series
- SubModel: 300 CE 2dr Convertible
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: 300 CE 2dr Convertible
- Engine size:3.2L I6
- Power options:--, Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Drive type: 2dr Convertible 300CE
- Interior color: Gray
- Options: --, Cassette Player, CD Player, Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1993 Mercedes-Benz 300-Series 300 CE 2dr Convertible
- INTERNATIONAL BUYERS ARE WELCOME About me :
- I am a chef soon to be retired who has a passionfor culinaryand collector of fine investment classic cars, and when I buy classic cars I either get a PPI or go by myselfand inspect the car in and out and ask lots of questions. Justlike when I used to go to the farmers market here in Atlanta to buy my produce and meat etc...NowI have to admit that I started with American Muscle cars GTO's Trans A, N to Mopar such as 70 Road runner and 69 Charger 383, 440 RT to a Lime green 1970 ChallengerRT/S, recently in the last 14 years tp be exact I switched to European classic cars, Mercedessw111 coupes 250,280se 3.5l to SL and BMW M6 E24 and E9 3.0 csi ; So since I am retiringand not married and have no kids. .I decided to sell some of my collection
- I sold 3 of them alreadyon BAT but they take 2 to 3 months to list a car and at this rate it will take 4 years to sell what I have to sell.. with that been saidyou are bidding on a stunning Arctic white (147P) with a black soft top over a grey leather interior and features burled wood trim, CLK chrome-plated wheels, and original radio. Power is supplied by a 3.2-liter inline-six mated to a four-speed automatic transmission, and the valve cover gasket, spark plugs, engine mounts, and rear brake pads and rotors were recently replaced. This A124 Cabriolet shows 60k miles and is offered for sal, partial service records, factory literature, a clean Carfax report, and a clean Georgia title.
- The exterior is finished in Arctic white The car is equipped with chrome badging and headlight wipers, and the black soft top is said to have been replaced under previous ownership.I bought it from 3rd owner who kept the car between Arizona and California. Major work done: According to the previous ownerand the documents in hand shows the Replacement of cylinder head gasket and cylinder head cove, spark plugs, coolant hose replaced water pump seal and ring . Original paint is lovely and it shines. Leather looks beautiful with little to no wear. Carpets are clean. Recent oil changed and filter. Car runs out top notc, straight six engine, 3.2 liters. Top goes up/down as it should, ice cold AC, Heat work. New Cooper Evolution 205/55/R16 with less then 100 miles . I have bought 4 new remanufactured Smoke chrome wheels from CLK original wheels available and they will go with the sale . also maintenance documents and work orders clear Georgiatitle . New Bosch battery installed last year . No disappointments. Can pick you in Atlanta GA if you want to drive it home., Excellent condition, Looks & drives great, No accidents, Non-smoker, Title in hand, Very clean interior, Well maintained. Recent clean Carfax
- Please read the descriptionand bid with confidence check my feedback as "A seller not so much as a buyer which is also 100% positive feedback I am here to help with third party PPI of your chosenby appointment should you need one .