1994 Mercedes Benz S600L - W140 6.0 V12
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: S-Class
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: S600L
- Year: 1994
- Mileage: 176000
- VIN: WDBGA57E4RA176100
- Color: Gray
- Engine size: 6.0 V12
- Number of cylinders: 12
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
- Options: Cassette Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1994 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S600L
- Up for auction is a rare and true luxury statement from Mercedes Benz at their peak of Engineering.
- For those who know these cars and the W140 especially, they know, and for those that aren't familiar, please look up W140 Mercedes on YouTube and see what went into making these cars.
- Not your average flimsy Eco-Box stamped out of production lines as is with the sea of overpriced cars these days with fake leather and cheap plastic interior.
- These Mercedes Benz models were the last to be built withlongevity and real material. The leather and carpet areunmatched even by today's standards.
- Not in a hurry to sell as these will only age well with time and become more rare.
- Knowing the M120 6.0 V12 enginefromthis car was used as building block for the glorious Pagani Zonda only adds to the mystic of a W140 S600.
1994 Mercedes Benz S600L - W140 6.0 V12176k Miles2-Tone Anthracite Grey Metallic Color4-Speed Automatic TransmissionAirconditioningInside and outside is in great shape.Dual-pane door glassPlush carpetPremium Black LeatherRear sun shadeFront heated seatsPhone in front and rearTinted WindowsSunroofSeat MemoryRear seat are electronically adjustableSelf closing front doors etc etc etcThe infamous harness has been replacedInterior is immaculate as pictures show.The owner received an emblem from Mercedes Benz for reaching 156,250 miles.Lots of Service History, can email upon request.
See General Data Below
Selling to free up funds for other project.Car is located in Central Coast, CA (93458).Can assist with interstate shipping.
Issues:- Car does not engage in reverse. Car is drivable, however, not advisable.- The rear windscreen is cracked as can be seen in pictures.- The ASR and SRS lights are also ON, car appears in limp mode.
Engine 120980 12 024272
Transmission 722362 03 938464
Order Number 0 3 704 13872
Order Location UNITED STATES (USA)
Interior LEATHER BLACK (261A)
Paint 1 ANTHRACITE GREY METALLIC (172U)
Paint 5 61
Approx. Build Date 1993-11
217 LEVEL CONTROL ON REAR AXLE WITH ADS
251 RADIO MB - EXQUISIT - USA
303 FRONT FOLDING ARMREST WITH TRAY
340 ADDITIONAL 3RD STOP LAMP
406 SINGLE SEAT WITH ORTHOPAEDIC FRONT SEAT BACKREST, LEFT AND RIGHT
414 ELECTRIC TILT/SLIDE SUNROOF IN GLASS VERSION
461 INSTRUMENT WITH MILES IND. AND ENGLISH LEGEND
494 VERSION FOR USA
524 PAINTWORK - PRESERVATION
540 ROLLER BLIND, ELECTRIC, FOR REAR WINDOW
551 ANTI-THEFT/ANTI-BREAK-IN WARNING SYSTEM
582 AIR CONDITIONER IN THE REAR
592 HEAT-INSULATING GLASS, ALL-AROUND, HEATED REAR WINDOW PANE, BAND FILTER 639 ELIMINATION OF FIRST-AID BOX AND WARNING TRIANGLE
652 8-HOLE LIGHT ALLOY RIMS
668 MODE OF PACKING VE III WITH STYROPOR BUMPER RAILS
804 CHANGE OF MODEL YEAR, THE LAST FIGURE SHOWING THE NEW MODEL YEAR
810 SOUND SYSTEM
872 SEAT HEATER FOR LEFT AND RIGHT REAR SEATS
873 SEAT HEATER FOR LEFT AND RIGHT FRONT SEATS
880 CLOSING SYSTEM WITH INFRARED REMOTE CONTROL 987 BATTERY ISOLATION SWITCH FOR SHIPMENT VEHICLES