1983 Mercedes-Benz 300-Series 300sd turbo diesel
Price: - Item location: Hampton, New Jersey, United States
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: 300-Series
- Type: Sedan
- Year: 1983
- Mileage: 202100
- VIN: wdbcb20a9da000105
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 3.0 liter turbo diesel
- Number of cylinders: 5
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1983 Mercedes-Benz 300-SeriesOverall excellent condition 1983 Mercedes-Benz 300sd turbo diesel sedan.
- Front window motors need cleaning.
- Right rear window regulator needs bushing.
- Drivers door clicks when opening.
- A/C needs recharge.
- Garage kept, never driven in the winter.
- Dash is in great shape.
- Leather and vinyl are still pliable and pleasant smelling (I moisturize the leather by hand every 3 months to keep it supple).
- Rubber fittings under the hood are still in excellent shape.
- Sunroof works well and does not leak so the inside of the cabin and the trunk are nice and dry.
- I am the second owner, the first was an 85 year old man who garage kept it and used it only to drive around high end real estate clients.
- New NOS muffler just installed.
- New shifter linkage bushings.
- New blower motor regulator and temperature regulator.
- Pulls strong and shifts well.
- No blow-by with oil cap removed.
- New pads, rotors and valve adjustment last fall around 195k.
- Odometer, tachometer and speedometer still function correctly.
- Original tool kit, NOS Bosch air filter, complete fuel filter set and headlamp included with purchase.
- -Gets 30-35 mpg and runs great on bio-diesel and veggie oil.
Message me for any other details or exact pictures you may be looking for or to set up a time to see and drive the car. Sold as-is.On Jul-24-19 at 18:10:42 PDT, seller added the following information:
That is not a stain in the trunk photo, it is a glare from the sun in the camera lens.