Rare 1986 Mercedes Benz 560Sl 2 Tops Roadster! 99.9% Rust-Free Classic 153k Mi.!
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: SL-Class
- SubModel: R107
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: 560SL
- Year: 1986
- Mileage: 153,182
- VIN: WDBBA48D8GA051947
- Color: BLACK
- Engine size: V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: REAR WHEEL DRIVE
- Interior color: BLACK
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1986 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class 560SL
Offered for an appreciating new owneris this nice classic 1986 Mercedes Benz 560SL Roadster!
Finished in gloss black over black leather hides and black canvas soft top, this99.99% rust-free ALWAYS California specimen has been driven just over 153,00 miles since purchased new. It features strong running 227 horsepower 5.6 liter V8 engine mated to the factory 4 speed automatic transmission with stopping power provided by four wheel disc brakes with ABS, electric windows, BOTH factory hard and soft tops, chrome alloy wheels with NEW Pirelli tires, air conditioning, fog lamps, driver side airbag and more. It is being sold with clear and clean California title, accident-free Carfax report and.........Offered here with LOW RESERVE.....this is a fabulous find, for less than the cost of THE SALES TAX ALONE ON A NEW BENZ ROADSTER!
THE BODY AND TRIM
This exterior of this 1986 Mercedes is in GOOD virtually 100% rust-free condition overall. What looks to be all original paint has a deep lustrous overall shine with only a few minor nicks, scratches and other light cosmetic blemishes. The soft top is in excellent condition aesthetically and functionally. The chrome wheels have some peeling and pitting. Overall this is one still handsome thirtytwo year-old Benz Roadster!
As I hope is articulated in the photos, the interior of this non-smoker '86 Benz is in fair to good condition overall with working six-digit odometer, working electric windows and other gauges.Imperfections inside the car include inop radio, a/c not blowing cold, tattering on the wood center console and other worn spots. Overall this is still one fairly presentable classic German cockpit!
THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
This 1986 has a decent running quite powerful engine, smooth shifting transmission along with excellent braking and tight yet supple suspension.Per the video here, the engine has a high idle to a sensor that needs replacement. Thirty years later this SL is still a vault-like stately sunny afternoon cruiser that gleans much attention from fellow motorists!test drive and engine runningvideos here:https://youtu.be/mEtL68joH80 andhttps://youtu.be/apHfmcK4S2g
THE DETAILS AND $$$$
1. This 1986 Benzis being sold with clear and clean California title. It will be smogged if purchased by a California resident. It will be sold "AS IS" "WHERE IS" with no written or verbal warranties expressed or implied. Iinvite and very much welcome prospective new owners to come see, feel, drive and inspect this car in personThere will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So, PLEASE bid thoughtfully
2.Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements[buyer pays costs]. Irecommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder pleasecall 650-350-8828 and/or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in2 days of auction close.
6. Balance of purchase due viaCASH in person, bank wire transfer or certified funds within5 days of auction close thank you.
PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO PHONE ME, EVAN AT 650-350-8828 TO REQUEST ADDITIONAL PHOTOS, TEST DRIVE VIDEO OR TO SCHEDULE IN-PERSON VIEWINGS AND/OR MECHANICAL INSPECTIONS.