No Reserve 1984 Mercedes 300TD 300D W123 Turbo Diesel Wagon Rebuilt Transmission
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: 300-Series
- SubModel: Over 60+ Photos, Similar to 1982 1983 1985 240D 300CD
- Type: Wagon
- Trim: 300 TD Turbo Diesel Wagon Fully Serviced CARFAX
- Doors: 4
- Year: 1984
- Mileage: 166,537
- VIN: WDBAB93A3EF014453
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 3.0L L5 SOHC 10V TURBO DIESEL
- Number of cylinders: 5
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Cassette Player, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1984 Mercedes-Benz 300-Series 300 TD Turbo Diesel Wagon Fully Serviced CARFAX
1984 Mercedes Benz 300TD Turbodiesel Wagon
7 Day No Reserve Auction
This 1984 Mercedes Benz 300TD Turbodiesel "W123" Wagon is in fair condition. The car runs and drives fine. This car is solid, all the glass, body panels and sheet metal are original OEM Mercedes parts. Paint is in fair condition but some areas are faded on the roof. There are no major rust or dents on the vehicle.
The interior is in good condition. All seats have no rips or tears. The wagon has 166,537 miles, which looks accurate based on condition. Please review photos for vehicle condition.
This car retains its original color combination of Silver Blue (Paint code 930) with a Navy blue MB-Tex interior. The SLS rear suspension nitrogen spheres have been replaced recently.
The original owner's manual and documents are included.
All four tires are Michelin Tires in the correct 14" size and it includes a full size spare. They have about 35% tread left.
The air conditioning blows but needs a freon recharge. All power windows, gauges and clock work.
The license and registration are paid and current until August 2018. Clean Title in Hand. The vehicle is smog exempt in California.
Recent Service done:
- Replaced both rear axles, all four Bilstein shocks, and new drive shaft support with new drive shaft support bearing in September 2010
- New front brake pad sensors and front brake pads in September 2011 (have receipt)
- New driver's side power window switch and steering column turn signal combination switch in September 2011 (have receipt).
- New Bosch glow plugs on all 5 cylinders in December 2011 for easy starting (have receipt)
- Valve adjustment in December 2011(have receipt)
- New Lower ball joints in May 2011 (have receipt)
- Recent motor oil and filter change in March 2018
- Rebuilt automatic transmission in February 2018 at R&S transmissions in Pacoima, CA
- Rebuilt transmission is under 1 year full warranty (have receipt)
- New bowden kickdown cable installed in February 2018 with transmission
- New muffler rubber hangars installed in February 2018
- New air cleaner mounts and rear hatch shocks in March 2018 (have receipt)
- New Bosch front and rear wiper blades in March 2018
- New Mercedes OEM driver's door master vacuum switch in April 2018
- Receipts total $7,289.04 during the past 9 years.
Please understand that this vehicle is 34 years old. It has been maintained well but that does not mean it is a perfect trailer queen concourse car. This car is sold "as-is". Pre-purchase Inspections are welcome and encouraged.
Terms and Conditions
This auction is set as a7Day auction With No Reserve, so please only serious bidding. The vehicle will be sold to the highest bidder - Auction will run its full length. If you have any other questions, feel free to email me or call (323) 487-1960. I check my inbox for questions throughout the day. Clean California Title in hand.
Full paymentto be sent out within 3 business days, no exception. Only method of payment is Either a bank wire, certified cashiers check or cash in person. No bank loans or credit cards excepted. Paypal can only be used as a deposit.
International Bidders: I am willing to sell Worldwide & familiar with the process. I understand it can take time & patience to finish a transaction. I am willing to help in any way to make it a easy sale & have all the information needed on hand. I can help out with any shipping needs. I'm located in West Hollywood, not too far away from many of the huge transport companies including Stanton, Wilmington, Carson, Gardenia & Compton. I can have it stored as long it is paid for in full. Please ask any questions prior to bidding.
Contact Cindy Stock @ Dan Transport for domestic shipping quotes Phone: 209-888-5147
Contact HTX International for export shipping quotes Phone: 562-630-9200
Contact Steve @ CFR for domestic/import shipping +1 (323) 645-4242 or visit CFR Rinkens online. I can have it dropped off to there terminal to save you money.
U.S Shipping: I can help out with any shipping needs, just ask. I can store it as well as long as it is paid for in full. I recommend Bernie @ Dependable Auto Shippers. I can have it taken there to save you money on your end. Bernie at DAS can be reached at (310) 525 - 2259. Soon as you paid for the car, I can have it taken there on my flatbed, same day.
Clean CarFax Report
|Clean California Title in Hand|
|Service records, documents, receipts, keys and owner's manual.|
|Radiator Support Tag|
|Third Row Seat|
|Undercarriage Driver's Side Front|
|Undercarriage Driver's Side Rear|
|Undercarriage Passenger Side Front|
|Undercarriage Passenger Side Rear|
|Newly rebuilt transmission in February 2018|
|Newly rebuilt transmission installed in February 2018|
Be the New Proud Owner! Good Luck bidding!
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me. Please note this car is also for sale locally. I reserve the right to end the auction early.