1985 Mercedes-Benz 500SEC W126 S-Class Coupe Clean Title Smogged Runs Great
Price: US $9,995.00 Item location: Burbank, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: 500-Series
- SubModel: 500SEC
- Type: Coupe
- Engine size:V8
- Number of cylinders:8
- Power options:Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag
- Options: Cassette Player, CD Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1985 Mercedes-Benz 500-SeriesFor Sale is my 1985 Mercedes-Benz S Class Coupe 500SEC
5 Liter V8 producing 245 horsepower and 294 torque
Top speed of 143 MPH with a 0-60 time of 7.1 this Mercedes was a brilliant masterpiece of engineering of its time and continues to raise its rarity and price year by year.
This car offers
1. Power Steering
2. Heated driver's and passenger's seats with low and high option
3. Power Windows front and rear offering that iconic pillar-lesscoupe
4.Power seats including power headrest
5. Heated mirrors
7. Cruise Control
8. AM FM Radio with CD Changer in the back, ALIPNE period correct radio
10. Power door locks
This 500SEC in particular had a lot of work done recently over $4000 in parts and labor at Mercedes Specialty shopsalso the torque converter and transmission has been redone at MBZ shop
All of the parts were Genuine Mercedes Benz
Runs and Drives great!
The car is over 30 years old so the interior could use some work, couple scratches and dings here and there. Theseats could use new leathers, and the headliner could be reupholstered. Also, in the trunk the carpet is missing.
The dashboard is in great condition with no cracks anywhere.
Please send serious offers and you could drive this S Class Coupe home!
They will always raise their rarity in the world, and raise their value.
Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price" >Original
|Low Retail Value |
This vehicle would be in mechanically functional condition, needing only minor reconditioning. The exterior paint, trim and interior would show normal wear, needing only minor reconditioning. May also be a deteriorated restoration or a very poor amateur restoration. Most usable 'as-is'. This column does not represent a 'parts car' or a non-running vehicle.
Note: Some of the vehicles in this publication could be considered 'Daily Drivers' and are not valued as a classic vehicle. When determining a value for a daily driver, it is recommended that the subscriber use the low retail value. " >Low
|Average Retail Value|
This vehicle would be in good condition overall. It could be an older restoration or a well-maintained original vehicle. Completely operable. The exterior paint, trim and mechanics are presentable and serviceable inside and out. A "20-footerâ€." >Average
|High Retail Value|
This vehicle would be in excellent condition overall. It could be a completely restored or an extremely well-maintained original vehicle showing very minimal wear. The exterior paint, trim and mechanics are not in need of reconditioning. The interior would be in excellent condition. Some vehicles may be considered "matching numbers" vehicles.
Note: This column does not represent a "100 Point" or "# 1" vehicle*.
* A "100 Point" or "# 1" vehicle is not driven. It would generally be in a museum or transported in an enclosed trailer to concours judging and car shows. This type of car would be stored in a climate regulated facility." >High