Mercedes Benz 300CE 1991
Price: - Item location: San Francisco, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: 300-Series
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: 300CE 2-door Coupe
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 185,133
- VIN: WDBEA51D3MB404243
- Color: Smoke Silver (Mettallic Gold)
- Engine size: 3.2 Liter 24-Valve Straight Six
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Palomino Tan
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: Driver Airbag
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1991 Mercedes-Benz 300-Series 300CE 2-door CoupeTHE MERCEDES COUPE FOR ALL TIMES . . .
One of the finest examples of the hand-finished W124 MB series, a true touring car, and
a Mercedes style icon recognized in Germany with its own current Classic fan club!
This 1991 car has 16 years of meticulous records of my restoration of this Classic.
The complete Mechanic's File can be mailed for your personal review,
and you can speak with the owner and manager of Pete's Mercedes,
the premiere independent MB mechanic shop in San Francisco, where this car has
always been serviced.
I've utilized the same Mercedes Mechanic since 2002, when I purchased this San Diego car. It's always been in California, and has never been in snow, sleet or road salt. It's always been garaged.
Annual mileage is under 7000 K. It doesn't even go out in the occasional rain, and is washed weekly.
Always parked in a private garage, and fully maintained, this 300CE includes a new coat
of the original color:
Smoke Silver Metallic paint.
It's a full hard-top / with all windows down, there is no side post to interrupt the clean lines. Window seals are tight, and the car cruises effortlessly at 80 mph, and even faster!
MECHANICAL UPDATES . . .
in my 16 years of ownership include:
- a new MB transmission installed in early 2000's
- a complete upper & lower valve job on the 3.2 liter Straight Six,
- head gasket replacement
- the transmission seal was just replaced in January, 2018.
- a new radiator with all new hoses
- A/C conversion to non-freon system / works flawlessly
(The only task left to do:
The driver side seat-belt extender needs repair; passenger side works flawlessly.)
- Satellite Radio (Alpine) / Premium MB Sound
- chrome Mercedes wheels, next OEM generation
- recent new tires: Bridgestone Turanzas, rotated, balanced & aligned quarterly.
My body shop waxes the 300CE yearly,
The leather interior and original carpets are cleaned & conditioned every year for 16 years.
Why am I selling this Mercedes Classic which I obviously love so much?
I'm downsizing to only 1 Mercedes - my work wagon E320 4-Matic W210.