1982 Mercedes Benz Euro 380SL not 500SL 280SL 300SL 450SL
Price: - Item location: La Crescenta, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: 300-Series
- Year: 1982
- Mileage: 98,000
- VIN: 00000000000000000
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1982 Mercedes-Benz 300-Series1982 Mercedes Benz Euro 380SL in rare China Blue
- VIN Number: WDB10704512000498
- 498th 380SL off the assemblyline
- Ultra rare factory optioned China blue paint (color code 934)
- True grey market import european version
- Owned by German Mechanic and maintained to highest standard
- 158,800 Kilometers (About 98,700 miles)
- Functioning Vacuum headlight adjustmentsand working clock on the gauge cluster
- Dry, Rust free, Accident free Car
- $8,000 spent in professionalrebuild of a Mercedes 420 engine with theoriginal euro 380 heads (the 380 heads have bigger valves and mechanical idle system with no idle computer.) This solves the 380s issue of being underpowered. It is now very responsive, yet still nimble and light. Giving the car 215HP vs 185HP (380SL). Just as powerful as the 500SL. The car was previously owned byGerman Auto in Phoenix, the largest independent Mercedes mechanic shop west of the Mississippi.The shop owner personally rebuiltthe engine and spared no expense. This car has power!!!!
- $25,000 in records dating back to 1983 when it was sold new in Scottsdale, AZ by Young Motorcars. Original loan documents, purchasingagreement, and sale documents included along with the other stack of records. Over $3000 in work in 2017 alone.
- Ice cold AC
- New kenwood head unit
- Clean Arizona Title
- Located in San Diego, CA