1986 Mercedes Benz 560SL W107, DB 702 Smoke Silver Metallic* w. burgundy, 97k
Price: - Item location: Jacksonville, Florida, United States
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: SL-Class
- SubModel: 560SL in 702 Smoke Silver w. burgundy leather
- Type: Roadster
- Trim: 560SL in 702 Smoke Silver w. burgundy leather
- Year: 1986
- Mileage: 97,000
- VIN: WDBBA48D5GA050495
- Color: DB 702 Smoke Silver Metallic *
- Engine size: V8
- Number of cylinders: V8
- Power options: power right side mirror, Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 4-speed automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Burgundy
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: power radio antenna, Cassette Player, Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1986 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class 560SL in 702 Smoke Silver w. burgundy leather1986 Mercedes-Benz 560SL Roadster (W107)
VIN # WDBBA48D5GA050495
2 previous owners.
Never in any type of accident.
100% original and solid undercarriage!
DB 702 Smoke Silver Metallic * (Rauchsilber*)exterior - gorgeous, gentleman's color.
Burgundy leather interior (driver's seat has two rips, but it can be further used as it is).
Soft-top is like new.
Power windows work the way they should.
Air-conditioning works well.
Cruise control works well.
No warning lights on.
Excellent running/driving car. Strong and powerful engine. No smoke, no unusual noises.
Good brakes, good exhaust.
Original books/manuals, jack, spare tire and tools in a pouch are included.
Gorgeous looking, well performing roadster. Ready to be enjoyed immediately.
This vehicle is 31 years old.
Due to the age sold as-is.
$1000 deposit due immediately (non-refundable), balance within the next 3 days via bank wire transfer, cashiers check or cash.
This is a WORLDWIDE sale.