1988 Mercedes-Benz 560 Series 560SEC LOW Miles Black Coupe V8 Cylinder Engine
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: 500-Series
- SubModel: 560SEC
- Type: COUPE
- Trim: 560SEC
- Year: 1988
- Mileage: 107,156
- VIN: WDBCA45D4JA390219
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 8 Cylinder Engine 5.6L/338
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: --, Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: GREY
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
- Options: --, New Tires, Cassette Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1988 Mercedes-Benz 500-Series 560SEC1988 Mercedes-Benz 560 Series 560SEC LOW Miles Black COUPE V8 Cylinder Engine"A MODERN CLASSIC"ITALIAN DESIGN"THE BANKERS HOTROD"MONTHS AWAY FROM BECOMING AN ANTIQUE CAR IN FLORIDANEW PRICE IN 1988 WAS $77,350IN 1988 THIS WAS MERCEDES-BENZ'S FLAGSHIP MODEL
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number):
Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Coupe 2 Dr.
Cassette Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof
Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats, Power Headrests, Heated Seats
For Sale By:
Number of Cylinders:
Beautiful Black Classic 1988 Mercedes 560 SEC Coupe with excellent power and smooth ride. It is a true pleasure to drive and it ALWAYS turns heads! Unbelievably FAST - very impressive. Extremely well maintained with low miles - approx 107,000. Babied and well loved. New Tires/Battery - many other upgrades.
Months away from becoming an Antique car in Florida and very sought after model. We are selling because we bought a Jeep!
- Clean Title
- No Liens
- Odometer is Working and Accurate at approx. 107,156 original miles
- Has Current Florida State registration
- All of the windows are Dark Florida Tinted
- Power windows work smoothly
- The interior is very clean and in really good shape.
- The dash has some cracks in the dash pad (See Photos).
- The door panels are in good shape and the power seats work smoothly.
- All of the gauges work correctly, including Odometer.
- The power windows all go up and down easily and smoothly.
- Powered up and down adjustable headrests
- The carpet and all the floor mats are all in good shape.
- New Custom fittedCoco Mats For 1988 560-SEC.
- The headliner is in good shape.
- The power sunroof works nice and smoothly.
- Sun visors are illuminated with vanity mirrors.
- The front seats in this model move very far back (I'm 6'5" and I have more than enough leg room).
- The rear passenger seats are not "jump seats" and are very comfortable.
- Brand new Michelin Tires
- Original tool kit and tire changing equipment like new
- The 5.6L V8 starts right up, does burn some oil.
- The engine has excellent power and responsiveness.
- The factory automatic transmission shifts well, doesn't leak and doesn't show any signs of slippage.
- Very fast 170MPH (see youtube video on the autobahn).
- Cold Air Conditioningconvertedfrom FREON
- Heated Seats
- The suspension is in good shape, could use new rear shocks.
- Selfleveling rear endweightcompensation.
- The power steering is tight.
- The ABS power 4 wheel disc brakes are responsive and stop the car very easily.
- Small spot of rust one corner on outside of sunroof - see pic
- Some surface scratches on drivers side - see pic
Recent Upgrades and Replacements/Repairs done by professional Mercedes mechanic/Foreign Auto - over $7,000
- New Engine Mounts
- New Heat absorption pad in enginecompartment on hood interior
- Coco Mats - $200 custom fit for 1988 560-SEC
- New radiator with all new components
- Front suspension
- New Engine Mounts
- Crank shaft seal
- Oil level sender
- Accumulator - rear
- Brake job
- Fuel pump relay
- New Battery
- Front Ball Joints
- Front Tie Rods
- Steering Damper
- AC Temp sensor
- New Alternator With All New Belts
- New Transmission cooler hoses
- New Air Conditioner Fan
- A/C converted from Freon
Can provide all of the repair records.
It is a 29 years old Modern Classic one year away from becoming an antique car in Florida.
Call me with any questions about buying the car: 561-827-6421
INFO FROM ORIGINAL MERCEDES BENZ STICKER IN 1988 - DELIVERED TO CHARLOTTESVILLE TOYOTA, INC.
TOTAL SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE IN 1988: $77,350
Model: 560SEC 4-Passenger Coupe.
Engine: 5.6 Liter Light Alloy OHC V-8 with KE III Mech/Elec Fuel Injection
Paint and Upholstery: Black with Grey Leather
Standard features include:
4 speed automatic transmission with torque converter. Supplemental restraint system. Anti theft alarm system with radio theft deterrent. Power assisted steering. Cruise control. Automatic climate control. Central locking. Tinted glass. Electrically operated windows. Electrically heated rear window. Electric sliding sunroof w/rear pop up feature. 2 speed windshield wipers. Fully independent suspension. Power assisted 4 wheel disc brakes. Anti-lock breaking system. Electronic AM and FM stereo radio with cassette player. 100 watt 10 speaker high performance sound system. Automatic antenna. Leather upholstery. Electronically adjustable front seats and head restraints. Heated seats front. Electronically adjustable steering column. Aerodynamic halogen head lamps with wipers and washers. Halogen fog lamps. Tachometer/quartz chronometer. First aid kit.