CLEAN TITLE - 1993 MAZDA RX7 - FD3S - TOURING - MANUAL 5SP - BLACK INTERIOR
- Make: Mazda
- Model: RX-7
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Touring
- Year: 1993
- Mileage: 134500
- VIN: JM1FD3317P0205796
- Color: Red
- Engine size: Rotary
- Number of cylinders: 2
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
- Options: Sunroof, Leather Seats, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1993 Mazda RX-7 TouringRARE!!! 1993 MAZDA RX-7 LHD ROTARY TURBO 5 speed - 100% STOCK - CLEAN TITLE - RX7
Condition: UsedYear: 1993Mileage: 134,500Model: RX-7 TurboMake: MazdaTransmission: Manual (5-speed)Options: CD Player, Sunroof, Leather Seats, Cassette PlayerBody Type: CoupeVehicle Title: CleanExperian's AutoCheck score: Superior rating & historyCarFax score: Excellent rating & history
I purchased this vehicle last year but sadly, I must let it go. Few personal things came up in my life and I have to redirect my attention to. The car has never been modified other than a few reliability mods, such as a very nice all aluminum radiator, a boost gauge, and a more accurate linear coolant temperature gauge. The original engine had to be replaced back in 2006 with the current JDM unit and the drive train and engine internals are all still in great shape, including the turbos. Compression is also good with very uniform readings across the board. There are however some intermittent issues with the engine management system. For example, one minute I will get a normal boost pattern upon hard acceleration and the next minute I will not. Then later it will start working again. Also there is an intermittent idle problem. Sometimes it idles normally and the gage reads normal vacuum and other times the idle with not sound right and the vacuum will read a bit low. Since the problem is intermittent it has been difficult for me to get to the bottom of it. In any case, it does not affect the drive-ability of the car.
Since purchasing the vehicle, it mainly sat in my garage. I never re-registered it here as I rarely drive it. The car has a clean title and the Carfax is clean as well, other than one small accident, minor scratches to the left side of my front bumper.
As for the factory Vintage Red paint job it is still in remarkably good condition considering that it’s nearly 30 years old now. That is, with the exception of the rear bumper. For some strange reason the clear coat started peeling off the rear bumper over 15 years ago. There is one very small rust spot below the rear wing mounting points. As for the interior its in pretty good shape with the exception of the drivers seat which has seen better days and which just got its first rip a few weeks ago (see photo).
Please save both of our time and only come to the table with a serious offers. I am not in a rush to sell the car and not willing to take any trades.
I want to be transparent and disclose a full list of additional known issues with the car so please consider the cost of these repairs before contacting me.
- AC not working due to a Freon leak.- Power antenna not working.- Driver side headlight hangs up when retracting.- Driver side window difficult to put down (no problem going up) likely due to a bad switch.- ABS pump motor started staying on even with the ignition off so I had to unplug it so as to not drain the battery until the problem is fixed. The brakes still work fine of course, there is just no ABS for now.- Speedometer and tachometer went out a few weeks ago when I had to jump-start the car after letting it sit for too long.- The display for the odometer has been out for years but when it mysteriously came on again last year for about ten minutes the mileage read 134K and change. It has been driven less than 100 miles since then. Just to be clear, even though the display is out the odometer has still been keeping track of the actual mileage. Of course this may no longer be the case now that the speedometer has gone out as well.- The car may need a new wiring harness.- Back up lights do not come on.- Plastic underpan is missing.- Rear window tint is puckering and will have to be removed.- Heater does not get as hot as it should due to the heater core being clogged.
Again, please save both of our time and only come to the table with a serious offers. I am not in a rush to sell the car and not willing to take any trades.