Extremely Rare 1983 Land Rover Defender 110 4 Door Soft Top 37k Original Miles
- Make: Land Rover
- Model: Defender
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: 110
- Year: 1983
- Mileage: 37,000
- VIN: 00000000000000000
- Color: Gray
- Engine size: Naturally Aspirated Diesel
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Diesel
- Drive type: AWD
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1983 Land Rover Defender 110
This is a newlyrestored and converted, very low mileage,Left Hand Drive 1983 Land Rover Defender110 with the incredibly reliable Naturally Aspirated Diesel, 4 Cylinder Engine. The truck is immaculate in every way, Runs and drives flawlessly.
The following is a list of new parts: Rubber "Military Mat" Floor System in Front, Exmoor front seats, rear benches. 18" Boost allow wheels with wheel spacers and Yokohama Geolander A/T tires, KBX Grill, Puma Bonnet, Fire and Ice LED Lights, Diamond Plate protectors on sills and wing tops, Mantek wheel carrier, wheel arches.
The paint is new and the doors are new. The soft top is new.
The windows come off allowing for fully open air enjoyment.
This entire truck was disassembled, stripped bare, primed, painted and put back together. The entire chassis is rust free and has not been wax oyled.
This truck has the LT775 speed gearbox.
Ebay does not recognize foreign VINs.
The actual VIN isSALLDHMG8AA196763
This is a beautiful example of a very rare Land Rover Defender, 4 door soft top . There are a couple of call outs that I want to make sure we are clear on:
1) This is not a race car...if you are looking for jaw dropping acceleration, this aint it! The naturally aspirated diesel is reliable and will last forever, however, it is best suited for trips around town. to keep at the beach house, etc. It is not a great highway cruiser as it tops out around 65.
2) This vehicle does not have power steering.
For $9000 I will have a 300tdi and power steering installed prior to delivery. This will make this a fully highway capable cruiser for use anywhere.
3) This vehicle is NOT perfect. I am not calling it perfect or insinuating it is perfect, I am calling out any issues I know. Please, if you buy it, don't expect perfect. a perfect 4 door 110 soft top is about $100-$150k and we all know that still aint perfect because ultimately it is a land rover and they aint perfect.
1) This vehicleis inRidgefield CT and will be registered in CT. CT does not title vehicles over 25 years of age, You will receive a CT Registration Certificate with a "Q1 Form (supplemental assignment of ownership). This document is all you need to register and title the vehicle in any state. You will also receive copies of all importation documents.
2) This is a34 year old Land Rover. It will require maintenance. This vehicle has been fully servicedand any outstanding mechanical issues have been addressed prior to delivery. However, by buying this you agree that you "get it". I am not a car dealer, this is a hobby. I do my best to ensure that there are no issues, but these are Land Rovers.
3) Vehicle is sold as is, where is. Your opportunity to inspect is prior to the sale. Your opportunity to negotiate is prior to the sale. I am happy to assist with shipping. Regardless of when you plan on picking it up, the payment terms are the payment terms. $1000 deposit due at auction close, balance due within 5 business days via wire transfer or certified check, unless other arrangements are made. Financing is available through JJbest Bank or Woodside Credit.
4) Thank you!!