JEEP WRANGLER 1988 JEEP PROJECT 1988 JEEP WRANGLER 4.2 Liter Automatic
Price: - Item location: York Haven, Pennsylvania, United States
- Make: Jeep
- Model: Wrangler
- Type: SUV
- Year: 1988
- Mileage: 147,000
- VIN: 2BCCZ8118JB533157
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 4.2 Liter 6 Cylinder
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Gray
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1988 Jeep WranglerALL ORIGINAL RUST FREE 1988 JEEP WRANGLER PROJECT
PROS: - 99% RUST FREE other than some surface rust in a couple spots - ALL Original Unmodified Condition
- 4.2 Liter 6 Cylinder engine
- Automatic Transmission
- ENGINE and Transmission are currently OUT of the vehicle. Will need engine and transmission reinstalled
- Minor paint imperfections, small dent in left rear quarter behind the wheel and slight bow to tailgate
- WILL NEED a CARBURETOR or UPDATE to EFI, Original Factory Carb is included but it is not worth using.
THIS IS AN ALL BUT RUST FREE PROJECT JEEP.
- JEEP and EVERYTHING to make it a fully functioning vehicle. Spare Tire and Grille are not in the pictures but they are INCLUDED
- Original Engine which was removed due to a noisy rod bearing
- GOOD USED ENGINE with 66,000 miles on it needing CYLINDER HEAD installed and Gaskets replaced
- Hard top and New Bikini soft top (BESTOP Brand)
- NEW FEL-PRO Engine master gasket set to install on used engine
This was bought as a project in 2006 and has been stored indoors in DRY storage since 2006. The Jeep was garage kept by the previous owner and rarely driven in bad weather. I drove this Jeep home when I bought it, no issues withe the Transmission or the 4 WD. YES, IT IS an AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSIONOriginal Engine had a noisy bearing when hot due to a faulty Carburetor leaking fuel into the engine oil
Time marches on and it needs a new home.
NO FRAME RUST, NO BODY RUST other than SURFACE rust on the exterior under the Windshield Glass.
These are hard to find on the east cost without rust.
In original factory Condition other than the engine and transmission removed and has RANCHO SHOCKS on it.
UNMOLESTED, NEVER LIFTED or ABUSED. Previous owner was a woman in her early 50's.
BEING SOLD AS IS, BUYER MUST BRING A TRAILER AND LOAD IT AND HAUL IT TO IT's NEW HOME.
CLEAR PA TITLE
VEHICLE IS LISTED FOR SALE LOCALLY, I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL THIS AUCTION or VOID THE SALE AT ANY TIME !!!!
DEPOSIT of $300 is DUE VIA PAYPAL WITHIN 24 HOURS OF AUCTION END.
REMAINING BALANCE DUE IN CASH at PICK UP BY BUYER WITHIN 10 DAYS unless other wise PRE-ARRANGED with me.
WILL NOT SHIP IT !
WILL NOT DEAL WITH YOUR SHIPPING COMPANY !!!!
BUYER RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL FEES and TAXES for TITLE Transfer.
QUESTIONS ? PLEASE ASK !!!!