1981 AMC Jeep Cj5 Renegade
Price: US $38,500.00 Item location: Novelty, Ohio, United States
- Make: Jeep
- Model: CJ
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Renegade
- Year: 1981
- Mileage: 127,965
- VIN: 1JCHM85A0BT074543
- Color: Cameo Tan
- Engine size: 304 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Tan
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, Cassette Player, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1981 Jeep CJ Renegade
- THE BASICS
- Jeep CJ-5 2.5L (man. 4, model year1981, version for North America U.S.
- 2-door soft-top body type
- 4x4 part-time (rear permanent, front engaged manually in off-road conditions), manual 4-speed gearbox
- petrol (gasoline) engine with displacement: 2471 cm3 / 150.8 cui, advertised power: 65 kW / 87 hp / 88 PS ( SAE net ), torque: 171 Nm / 126 lb-ft
- characteristic dimensions: outside length: 3665 mm / 144.3 in, width: 1742 mm / 68.6 in, wheelbase: 2121 mm / 83.5 in
- reference weights: estimated curb weight: 1205 kg / 2660 lbs, gross weight GVWR: 1701 kg / 3750 lbs
- how fast is this car ?top speed: 121 km/h (75 mph) (Â©theoretical);
- accelerations: 0- 60 mph 15.6Â© s; 0- 100 km/h 17Â© s (simulation Â©automobile-catalog.com); 1/4 mile drag time (402 m) 19.9Â© s (simulation Â©automobile-catalog.com)
- fuel consumption and mileage: 23 mpg (U.S.), 10.2 l/100km, 27.6 mpg (imp.), 9.8 km/l EPA combined ratings
- OUR JEEP
While we are from Northeast Ohio, The home of " Winter and the Rust Belt" this particularCJ5 has spent its life in the warm dry state of Arizona.
So the restoration was started with a well kept, and well maintained, Rust free vehicle. Bodywork consisted of simply massaging out dings from the last 37 years " NO RUST"
Painted in the original Color code " OK" Cameo Tan, and topped of with Gold Renegadedecals and the Levi's emblem for that wow factor.
Two Brand new Best Tops are included in the sale: For your summer cruising, a Bikini Top for that free feeling. For those more chilly days, a full convertible top with doors.
The interior has the original front and rear seats, and center console New Saddle carpet has been installed.
Dash, and all the gauge's are original to the vehicle. and are in excellent condition. It has a New sporty new Grant steering wheel mounted to the original tilt column.
An era correct AM/FM cassette stereo is mounted in place of the original radio. and a dual speaker Centra-Pod is
securelymounted under the dash.Engine is the original AMC 304 cu. in. V8 2 barrel carburetor. Recently detailed, and inspected to insure it is in good running condition.
New Wires, cap and rotor. New gaskets on valve covers and oil pan. New positive and Negative cables are connected to two new Heavy Duty batteries.All new fan belts, and fluids,
4 speed Transmission and transfer case are also the original to this Jeep. Recently removed, cleaned, inspected, and detailed before re-installed. Clutch, pressure plate, andthru-out bearing are all in excellent condition.
Exhaust headers, along with dual exhaust to the rear of the vehicle with turbo mufflers. (nice Rumble)
A New Tough Country 2 1/2 inch lift kit gives this jeep a great stance with 5 huge brand new
Hancock 32x111/2 Dyno Pro tires mounted on Level 1 Aluminum modular wheels.
All wrapped under a set of 4 new heavy duty replacement springs and shocks.
New Mile Marker manual lock out hubs have been installed on front hubs
Front disc brakes and rear drums are all new, including all brake components.
Emergency Brake is functional.
For you off road guys, this Cj5 is equipped with a top of the line Vintage Warn 8000 pound capacity Electric winch.
New Rugged Ridge off road lights. Mounted to a new Pro Comp front bumper.
Runs, and Drives Very Well!
We are a Dealer in Ohio, so State taxes will be collected in Ohio. All out of state requirement's will be followed.
For more information please feel free to contact: Lenny @ 440-313-8335 from 9:00am to 8:00pm Eastern.