1989 JEEP GRAND WAGONEER from GRAND WAGONEER by CLASSIC GENTLEMAN 81,162 MILES
- Condition: Used
- Make: Jeep
- Model: Wagoneer
- SubModel: Grand
- Type: SUV
- Trim: Grand
- Color:Dark Baltic Blue Metallic
- Engine size:360ci V8
- Number of cylinders:8
- Power options:Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Sand
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1989 Jeep Wagoneer Grand
Grand Wagoneer by Classic Gentleman, nternationally recognized as a leading buyer and seller of low mile excellent condition Grand Wagoneers, resents another low mile beautiful vintage Grand.
The pricing model for Grand Wagoneers has been climbing steadily for years now and recently, ccelerating. The market value for individual pieces revolve heavily around three areas. Firstly low mileag, econdly condition and thirdly, he right color. Let’s take a closer look at our ’89.
(1) Autocheck is showing just 2 owners have had the pleasure of enjoying this 81,162 mile example and Auto Check and Carfax confirm the low actual miles with no accidents ever being reported. It works out to averaging around 3,000 miles per year. That might not be notable for a 1989 two seat convertible that was a Summer weekend ride throughout its life but for a SUV, ow mile examples are much harder to find.
(2) We have over $17,000.00 (SEVENTEEN THOUSAND DOLLARS) in just completed invoices on this ride, hat doesn’t make her brand new or perfect but it elevates her nicely to serve her next well-heeled owner.
(3) It has been an education watching where the colors fall relative to pricing. Burgundy & White pull the lowest amount of buyers with other flavors rising up the ladder and topping out with Blue. The popular prejudice runs so heavily in favor of this color that their turn rate in our inventory is three times faster than any other shade.
Our ’89 Grand is sporting new refinished Dark Baltic Blue Metallic paint. This was her original color of course and it looks fantastic. The wood siding was likewise just replaced, ourced from Team Grand Wagoneer, nd the factory original trim board was reused. The wheels were refurbished at considerable expense and are in excellent shape. The white wall tires wrapping around them are brand new. The front grill, umpers and chrome trim exhibit normal low mile usage/ageing/wear.
The cabin is finished in the popular Sand color and is in overall very good condition with just light wear evident. The seats are in excellent shape and the leather has just been re-surfaced. The headliner is in overall very good condition with just the overhead console and sun visor fabric showing some aging. That overhead console temperature and compass readouts have surprised us all and are working properly. Likewise, he power seats, ower door locks, ower windows, ncluding the rear power window (via dash switch only) are all working properly. Same goes for the heat and air conditioning and even the cruise control. The AM/FM/CD stereo is new and has just been fitted. The exterior mirrors need to be adjusted manually as finding a reliable source for working power mirror switches has proved to be our Dunkirk.
The engine, ransmission and the 4 wheel High and Low settings have all been serviced and are performing just as they should. We have five full pages of precisely detailed garage service invoices covering all the mechanical and electrical works that were organized and sorted. They are available to interested parties, pon request. We don’t spend monies on the appearances of engine bays and undercarriages as most all of our buyers are planning on driving and enjoying these Grands regularly. Normal wear, ging and surface rust will be present there but all will pass stringent New York State inspection guidelines. There is no spare tire fitted to the undercarriage on this ’89 so the next owner may wish to invest in one.
Keep in mind of course these are 30 +/- year old machines with technology that even back when they were made was considered somewhat dated. If you end up owning one of these, xpect to possibly have a fluid drip here or there and a higher level of maintenance or, s I like to refer to it, romancing” than your modern car. That is just a truth, ellow enthusiast. Still, fter our careful sorting, urning a wrench on one of these normally runs a lot less, rice wise, han many contemporary automobiles on the road today. Yes, heir acceleration can best be described as “funeral” and they might not outrun a dairy cow. True also, heir power options, ver time, ight exhibit a poltergeist now and then…… but their minimal faults are just a part of them. They are supremely comfortable and offer a classic style and charm that exists only with them.
Be sure to have a look at our website’s recommendation page where you can see first hand the positive experiences of a worldwide assortment of named buyers. We are fortunate enough to be in the enviable position of selling all of our Grand inventory without too much difficulty. Some pieces might take a little longer to sell than others but in the end, hey all go. To that end, e deal honestly and work hard to insure a happy buyer. You will never be pressured or chased for a sale but given all the time needed to insure if a purchase is right for you. Guided by these principals, ur modestly sized niche dealership has built a loyal and devoted customer base spanning 5 continents.
If you wish to organize an inspection before purchase, lease do so before placing an offer. This Grand will enthusiastically be made available. Your welcome to ring 724-996-1288 for a cordial discussion regarding this example or any other in our current or soon to be on offer extensive inventory.