1963 Jaguar XKE Roadster - Heritage Certificate, Fully Restored, Matching #s...
- Condition: Used
- Make: Jaguar
- Model: E-Type
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: OTS
- Year: 1964
- Mileage: 30,000
- VIN: 879215
- Color: Carmen Red
- Engine size: 3.8L I-6
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1964 Jaguar E-Type OTS
|Vehicle Summary |
3.8L I-6 3SU HD8 @265HP
195HR15 Front & Rear
30,000 Actual Miles*
This concourse-quality 1963 Jaguar XKE Series I OTS is restored to perfection.
We have a Heritage Certificate for this Jaguar (see image below). This car is numbers matching and finished as it came from the factory with a black interior, black top, and carmen red paint.
This Jag's sculpted original metal factory correct red body is smooth with deep glossy flowing body lines.
The black top is clean and damage free. The chrome is gorgeous and the wire wheels sparkle. All the glass is in excellent condition. The underside is clean and undamaged. The black interior is beautiful. The console and center gauge cluster has the correct aluminum plating and a working dealer-installed radio.
Mechanically this classic E-type is as solid as they come. It runs out wonderfully and performs like no other car can.
If you haven't already, take a look at the engine photos. We have seen brilliantly polished metal on these cars but the chromed pieces are just breath taking. Included in the sale are the original highly-polished engine components (see image below).
This Jag's documentation and ownership history goes back to the car's first owner. There are plenty of receipts and restoration records as well. This Jaguar also is documented to have less than 30,000 miles on her since new.
So, what we have is a drop dead gorgeous numbers matching 1963 Jaguar XKE with the nicest engine bay to be found. With toggle dash switches and aluminum console inserts, we think the '63 Jaguar is one of the most distinguished of the stunning E-Types, and we think you will agree. If you are ready to own this rare jewel, give us a call!
Inquire by phone 989-891-0900,
General TermsThe vehicle description represents the vehicle, its history, and current condition to the best of our knowledge. If you notice an error in this ad, contact us.general-terms-details
This is a used car and has had prior owners. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its originality, including but not limited to: the Engine, the Transmission, all vehicle stampings and codes, and supporting documentation.
It is your responsibility to ensure the vehicle you are purchasing meets your criteria. Your pre-purchase inspection is strongly encouraged.
The vehicle is being offered As-Is No Warranty.
An agreement to purchase a vehicle is made when the purchase price of the vehicle is agreed upon by both parties, including the acceptance of an offer, high bid, or Buy It Now price. Upon this agreement:
1. There are no hidden document or preparation fees. The buyer is responsible for transportation (if needed) and all government mandated taxes, plate and/or title fees.
2. A deposit of 10% of the purchase price, or the deposit listed in the ad (whichever is less), is due within 24 hours of agreeing to purchase the vehicle. We accept Visa or MasterCard, and PayPal for vehicle deposits (up to 10% of the purchase price).
3. The full balance is due within three (3) business days of agreeing to purchase the vehicle.
4. If financing, please make sure that your financial institution will finance this vehicle before bidding.
5. We require deposit of and verification of bank funds before we will release the vehicle to
6. The buyer is responsible for the prompt pickup or shipping of the vehicle. Unless otherwise agreed, failure to pick up the vehicle within 15 days will result in storage fees and/or vehicle resale. We will be happy to arrange the shipping on your behalf.
7. If you are not sure about something, please ask! Do not assume anything.