1978 International Scout II Hard top soft top sound system Sky-Jacker lift 33's
- Make: International Harvester
- Model: Scout
- Year: 1978
- Mileage: 117000
- VIN: H0062HGD45077
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1978 International Harvester ScoutI have owned this truck for the past 18 plus years and have made many customizations. I removed the original 345 and put in a 400 small block which is must faster with a Chevy transmission. It still retains the original Dana 44's and is the most dependable vehicle Iâ€™ve ever owned. I had a huge stereo system put in about 12 years ago and it still cranks today. i have video of the stereo and how the engine sounds if you would like I can send it to you. I just donâ€™t ever drive it but I donâ€™t have to sell it. Serous offers please. Vehicle is for sale locally as well.
1978 International Harvester Scout II
- Scout II with badging- have all black hard top pics not shown for winter time.
- Power steering and power brakes, discs in front
- 400 Small Block with upgrades and it is much faster than the original engine - don't have original
- 4 barrel carb
- Dana 44 front and rear axles
- viper blue exterior and black interior
- Custom-made bumpers and step bars
- five-inch Skyjacker lift withSuper Swamper tires, size 33
- Body lift is 4 inches I believe
- Warn locking front hubs and chrome differential covers andprotectors
- Heavy duty working winch attached to the front
- Professionally installed stereo system installed by AutoSound of Kentucky and it totally cranks
i have added the following Videos of the Scout so you can see it in action.
Scout Pull out and Drive off
Scout Engine Rev
Scout Stereo Play
Scout Drive By
Scout Drive By and Pull In