1979 International Harvester Scout II Traveler
Price: - Item location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: International Harvester
- Model: Scout
- SubModel: Scout II Traveler 4x4
- Type: SUV
- Trim: Traveler
- Year: 1979
- Mileage: 100000
- VIN: J0102JGD11090
- Color: Brown
- Engine size: 345 V-8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Tan
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1979 International Harvester Scout Traveler1979 International Harvester Scout Traveler. Condition is Used.
- PS, PB, Tilt Wheel, 345 CI V8 4-barrel square bore.
- Engine pulled and gone over when purchased 8 years ago. It's a beast with NEW BATTERY.
- 727 3-speed auto. REBUILT 5 YEARS AGO, LESS THAN 5,000 MILES ON REBUILD.
- All body mounts in good shape. Bushings replaced with polyurathane and 1" body lift.
- Floor boards solid - no holes.
- Wiring harness replaced from headlights to tail lights to include trailer socket in 7-prong - YES, there is a Class III 2" Receiver.
- Sitting on 33x10.50 BFB.
- All glass in good condition - roll up and down as they should.
- The outer body - your typical Scout rust areas. Right rocker is weak.
- Rust hole near windshield frame - see picture.
- Plumbed for A/C - needs new compressor.
- Will require a new power steering pump in near future. (Starting to squeal.)
- Ignition key does not unlock doors. Have working tailgate key. No door keys.
- Wing windows - one lock broken; one frozen.
- The pics tell it all - mismatched hood - peeling clear coat.
K&N open air cleaner, cup holders, and arm rest are not included in the sale.
To see more photos and video of this beast running, copy-n-paste into browser:https://www.forever.com/app/users/danispixelchix/albums/scout/3jwhe9cxuz9p1sjckd7b6tcm7
Good luck bidding and thanks for looking!