1973 International Harvester Scout 4X4 Removable Hard Top Vintage Truck Bronco
Price: - Item location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Make: International Harvester
- Model: Scout
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1973
- Mileage: 4,000
- VIN: 3s858cgd14270
- Color: 73 Corvette Yellow
- Engine size: 383 Stroker Engine
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1973 International Harvester ScoutReady to have some fun?
Here's a truck that is ready to go and is a real head turner.
- beautiful 73 corvette yellow paint job,
- 5 inch body lift with nice sleek wheel well flares,
- Electric fan installed so if you want to go 4x4ing you don't have to worry about shooting water onto the engine,
- 383 stroker engine with less than 4000 miles from brand new,
- brand new open country M/T 35" tires w new shiny rims,
- new exhaust,
- heavy duty winch,
- gas fill built into drivers rear signal light,
- new oil and temp gauges
- Two tops including the hard top and a bimini top
- Truck runs, drives, and is currently registered and insured and being driven by owner.
- No oil leaks and everything works as it should (except the gas gauge and stereo)
Over $40,000 invested into this machine.
Absolutely no rust.
Look a the pics and enjoy.
I will help ship to wherever you would like this beast to go. Please only bid if you have the money and intend to buy.
Ford F100, Ford Bronco, Pickup, Truck, Jimmy, Scout II, IH,