Infiniti M30 convertible 1991
Price: - Item location: Collierville, Tennessee, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Infiniti
- Model: M30
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: 2dr convertible
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 90800
- VIN: JNXHF16C0MT001882
- Color: White
- Engine size: 162-hp, 3.0-liter V-6 (regular gas)
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: Driver Airbag
- Options: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1991 Infiniti M30 2dr convertibleCar starts very easily and runs. Could be good for refurbishing or spare parts. Paint and interior are in good shape (except for back seats which need to be redone). Low miles on the engine 91K (Nissan's 3.0 VG30E V6, which produced 162 horsepower at 6000 RPM, and 180 lb-ft of torque, at 3500 RPM). Front seats have been redone and look new. Alpine stereo with aux cable. Battery and struts were replaced not too long ago. Has new brakes. Tires are in good shape. Have two spare wheels and one extra tire. Have several other extra spare parts. Tan and brown interior with a dark brown convertible top.
Problems I know include:
1. Automatic transmission is slipping and starting to go
2. Air bag sensor in steering column not working.
3. A/C not working
4. Back seat leather needs replacing
5. Needs brake pedal pad
6. Dashboard separating a little
7. Back window is not very clear/difficult to see through
8. Driver door needs adjusting as indoor lights will go on intermittently when going over bumps
9. Under front bumper on driver side has pulled forward/broken a little. Easily repairable.
10. Convertible top has a very small hole in side of top
11. Convertible top motor works but is weak, so must help top up/down. Have a spare top motor though.