1979 GMC K1500 4X4 TRUCK SWB STEPSIDE CUSTOM - LIFT - Updates!! - no reserve!!
Price: - Item location: Katy, Texas, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: GMC
- Model: Sierra 1500
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: K1500 4x4 SWB STEPSIDE LIFTED
- Year: 1979
- Mileage: 76136
- VIN: TKL149F726909
- Color: White
- Engine size: V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1979 GMC Sierra 1500 K1500 4x4 SWB STEPSIDE LIFTED1979 GMC K1500 4X4 TRUCK SWB STEPSIDE CUSTOM - LIFT - SEE IMAGES
THIS 1979 1500 GMC STEPSIDE SHORTBED 4X4 IS A PRETTY COOL TRUCK.
REBUILT MOTOR, CAM, INTAKE, ETC. SMALL BLOCK CHEVROLETREBUILT TRANSREBUILT REAR END
NEW BATTERYNEW MOTOR MOUNTSFRESH OIL CHANGE AND NEW PAN GASKETFRESH TRANS FLUID AND NEW GASKET AND FILTERNEW BRAKE LINES
THE LIFT IS CUSTOM, STEERING APPEARS TO BE AS WELL. IT IS ON 37" X 13.50R18 WHEELS AND TIRES, WITH TOYO MUD TIRES ON IT. I ADDED A PHOTO NEXT TO MY JEEP ON 35'S TO GET A SIZE EXAMPLE
IT HAS AN AFTERMARKET STEREO AND SPEAKERS.
IT HAS A BRAND NEW OAK WOOD BED IN IT. SEE IMAGESI AM SURE I AM MISSING ALL KINDS OF GOOD DETAILS, BUT I DIDNT BUILD IT.
- Crank windows on both doors are a little wobbly.
- I would call the paint a "monet" - Good from far but far from good. It looks like whoever painted it however many years ago was in a hurry. It looks fine for a toy, but I would repaint it and smooth it out better if I was going to keep it.
- Regarding rust. The floor and panels are all solid. There are some pencil eraser head size bubbles showing at the bottom of both rear lower cab corners. Bubbles are under the paint. The rest of the body is real nice and straight. Its a good looking truck.
- Hood latch is hit or miss. Needs to be adjusted. May work on that while its in auction.
It is a sweet truck. 1 of a kind. If it doesn't go for near what I think it is worth I will happily keep it and drive it.
Clear title in hand.
Ask questions, request videos, pictures, etc and I will do my best to get them to you.
I can help with shipping, or you can send a trailer to pick it up.