1937 GMC T14

Price: - Item location: New Washington, Ohio, United States
Description:

1937 GMC Other

I have a 1937 GMC truck with Indian motorcycle advertising on the door. Truck has 94000 original miles. It is all original with exception of 1962 283 chevy engine and 3 speed automatic transmission. The truck is originally blue with black fenders and that orig. paint can still be seen on the truck. The tail gate is not correct for this truck. Converted to 12 volt with newer wiring. Truck has new HEI with new wires, new rad. hoses, new Edelbrock carb., new brake shoes, new wheel cylinders, newer brake lines and master cyl., new king pins, & new tail lights. It has working cowl vent and crank out windshield. Lokar shifter and alum. radiator with flex fan and a switch operated elec. fan for those hot days.. Has working turn signals integrated into the working hi/low beam head lights, horn also works as does the wiper. Truck is amazingly solid. Frame has slight surface rust with no scale or pitting on it. Windows roll up down good and doors close amazingly well with zero sag. Truck drives straight at 65 mph. Clear Ohio title in my name. Title matches vin tag on the truck. Selling at no reserve. Mileage is believed to be correct as the odometer and speedometer do work 94000, driven daily so it will change. This truck has thick metal and is super clean. look at the bottom of the doors, they are solid. Tires are newer radials and have the white walls painted to look old.Has been linseed oiled and not clear coated. I have the original 1937 Mn. license plate that is shown on the back bumper. Call with questions (discuss buy it now) or to see more photos or facetime me. 419-571 39 six six.

On Oct-02-19 at 13:21:48 PDT, seller added the following information:

Truck is for sale locally.

Vehicle Details:
  • Condition: Used
  • Make: GMC
  • Model: Other
  • SubModel: t14
  • Type: TRUCK
  • Year: 1937
  • Mileage: 94020
  • VIN: 87234441
  • Color: Blue