1985 GMC Jimmy K5 Fresh Paint Lifted 37's rebuilt motor NO RESERVE AUCTION
Price: - Item location: Sweet Home, Oregon, United States
- Make: GMC
- Model: Jimmy
- Trim: Like K5 blazer
- Year: 1985
- Mileage: 90,146
- VIN: 1G5EK18H2FF515210
- Color: Red merle paint
- Engine size: 355ci
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 700r4 auto
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Gray
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Rebuilt, Rebuildable & Reconstructed Want to buy? Contact seller!
1985 GMC Jimmy Like K5 blazerLocated in Sweet Home, Oregon 97386
Higher bidder owns it, no reserve price.
1985 GMC Jimmy (K5 blazer) - paint is 2 months old, color is called red merle. rust free. motor is a 355ci with mild cam and flow master exhaust. it starts runs and drives, but needs the carb/timing fine tuned. Lifted with 37" tires in great shape. it has suburban seats, but still needs interior finished. fuel gauge does not work. It has only been driven 10 miles or so since motor and paint was done. (motor is out of another rig with approx. 1000 miles on rebuild) Transmission shifts into all gears good. doesn't drive to bad. Look at the pics and bid what you want to pay...... the title is Oregon reconstructed (that's why it has a chevy front clip)
Please zoom in on the photos and look closely at everything.
I am happy to meet up with a transporter (you pay & setup all shipping) Or you can fly here to get it. PDX or EUG is closest air portsCall or text 541-760-1514 if you have any questions
----- PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER AUCTIONS -----
IF YOU HAVE ZERO FEEDBACK YOUR BID WILL BE DELEATED UNLESS YOU CONTACT ME FIRST.
- Buyer is responsible for all shipping cost and setup
- Payment must be, cash, cashier check, or money wire (before the item leaves)
-$300 PayPal deposit due within 24 hours of auction ending
- Must be paid in full within 7 days
- Bring a trip permit for it if you are driving it away. It will be sold with no license plates.
- Your bid is a binding contract, Do not bid if your not going to pay, or don't have the funds
- All eBay auctions are sold AS-IS. I domy best to show flaws or damage in listed item. Everythinggets test drove before listing andI do my best to explain any problems a item may have. I am NOT a mechanic though.
- I can store item for 20 days for free (Day 1 is the day after the auction ends), then add $5 per day after for storage fee
Thank you for understanding
For sale by: CNC Motors LLC - DA 321528450 Pleasant valley RDSweet Home, OR 97386