1966 GT Ford Mustang Coupe 289 V8 Auto w/ Power Steering & Disc Brakes & AC
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- SubModel: Coupe
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: GT Coupe - Disc Brakes - Power Steering - AC
- Year: 1966
- Mileage: 59722
- VIN: ************
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 289-4v-V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1966 Ford Mustang GT Coupe - Disc Brakes - Power Steering - AC
1966 Ford Mustang Coupe
65C - Coupe with bench seat
Y - Silver Blue Paint
32 - light / dark blue bench seat
6 - C4 Automatic Transmission
Power Steering / Power Front Disc Brakes / Air Conditioning / Tilt Wheel
Nice 66' Mustang !!!!!!!
If you have questions on the car please email them and will return your emails in a swift manner.. Thank you.....
This classic ponyis in great shape inside and outand up for auction â€¦â€¦ If your looking for a nicely restored 66' coupe then here you go.........Have to love the color combo on this classic mustang ...........The paint was just done base coat / clear coat and given the GT look and looks super nice all around..........The interioris in excellent shape as shown in pictures as the majority of it is new .............The engine compartment shows clean and detailed for your local car show ........The 289 4v V8 engine is a re-built motor....... Has a new 4v Holley Carburetor...... This mustang had over $10,000 worth of work done on it a couple years back by the previous owner at Dallas Mustang with the engine rebuilt, new power steering installed, new AC / heat installed, Rack and pinion steering installed and new tilt wheel installed.....â€¦...Thispony has a C4 automatic transmission in good working order with no known issues and shifts good through all gears...............Gets plenty of thumbs up when you take this pony on the road.........Trunk area is clean w/ a good spare tire and tools............. Mustang rides on a new set of white wall tires ......... Underside shows clean metal as shown in pictures......... Has a newer dual exhaust system that sounds amazing......â€¦ This coupe is nice all around ........ Front end has been rebuilt as well with a fresh front end alignment........ All four shocks replaced as well........In summary this classic ponyis a nice investment as it's only going up in value......... Let the pictures speak for themselves ............ Can't go wrong with a first generation 1966 mustang given the GT look in great condition loaded with options .......
Good luck and thank you for bidding. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you should have any questions.
Thisclassic mustangwill be a nicedriver for someone
I can help with transport. Let me know your zip code and I can get you a discounted transport quote to your door.
Check out my otherclassic carsI have posted on eBay. !!!!!!!!!!
I have videos i can email interested parties on the mustang.
TERMS OF SALE :
1. $500 DEPOSIT THROUGH PAYPAL IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE AUCTION ENDS - NON REFUNDABLE - NO PAYPAL FOR FINAL PAYMENT
2. FINAL PAYMENT IN 3 DAYS (5 DAYS FOR INTERNATIONAL BUYERS) - BANK TO BANK TRANSFER - OR CERTIFIED FUNDS ONLY . ALL FUNDS TO BE CLEAR BEFORE VEHICLE LEAVES.
3. CAR IS LOCATED IN DALLAS TEXAS
4. INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS ARE WELCOME
5. I CAN ASSIST IN SETTING UP SHIPPING AT YOUR EXPENSE IF NEEDED. I WILL ASSIST IN LOADING YOUR VEHICLE WITH CAR HAULER TO MAKE THIS A SMOOTH PROCESS
6. I HAVE BEEN ON EBAY FOR A LONG TIME AND HAVE EXCELLENT FEEDBACK
7. THIS ITEM IS SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS WITH NO WARRANTY AND NO BUY BACKS. - THANK YOU.