1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1 428 SCJ. Matching Numbers w/4-Speed Manual!
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Type: Fastback
- Trim: Mach 1 428 SCJ Drag-Pack
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 78778
- VIN: 9T02R159410
- Color: Silver Jade
- Engine size: 428 SCJ (Super Cobra Jet)
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 4-Speed Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1 428 SCJ Drag-Pack1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1 428 SCJ (Super Cobra Jet) w/Rare FACTORY DRAG-PACK Option
This rare Mach 1 is a fully documented, low-mileage, matching numbers vehicle. An absolutely beautiful Mustang and one of the finest Mach 1 SCJs you will find anywhere. Equipped with the original factory 4-speed transmission and a power-packed 428 Super Cobra Jet Drag Pack Ram Air "R Code" motor for a driving experience that is second-to-none.
Ordered on November 4,1968 and built at Metuchen on January 13, 1969.
This SCJ Motor and all internal/external components (and drivetrain) are original, complete, and true to an authentic '69 Mach 1 as it was from the factory. This includes:
- Original Matching Numbers "R Code" 428 4-V Super Cobra Jet Ram Air Engine
- Large Cap Screw Lemans Connecting Rods
- External Counterweight to Compensate for Larger Connecting Rods
- Cobra Jet Heads C8OE-6090-H (1968 and Early 1969 Only)
- Passenger Date Code on Head: 8M4 (December 4, 1968)
- Driver Date Code on Head: 8L27 (November27, 1968)
- Intake Manifold: C8OEâ€“9425â€“C (Cobra Jet correct)
- Intake Manifold Date Code: 8L23 (November 23, 1968)
- Correct "Snake" Valve Covers: C9ZEâ€“6583â€“B (1968 Date Code)
- Distributor: C8OFâ€“12127â€“H (correct for 4-Speed '69 SCJ) with L 27 Date (November 27, 1968)
- Original N Case "V Code" 3.91 Traction-Lok 31 Spline Axles Ring Gear (Ford part number C8OW-4210-A)
- Factory Ram Air Induction and SHAKER Hood
- Staggered Rear shocks (only available from factory for 4-speed SCJs and Boss Mustangs)
- Deluxe Marti Report, Body Buck Tag, Factory Books Manuals & Showroom Brochure
- All parts on this Mach are correct and documented with a comprehensive list of part #'s verifying authenticity (See photos)
- Factory Correct Silver Jade Paint (Ford #3230-A) with Blackout Hood Treatment
- Original Black Knit Vinyl Mach 1 Hi-Back Bucket Seats
- Carpeting has been replaced, all other interior is believed to be original.
- Sport Deck Rear Seat
- Original Factory AM Radio
If you are looking for a TRUE investment quality, reference grade, Super Cobra-Jet Mach 1 with the Drag Pack option that is proper, fully documented and correct, this is the car. NADA Guides' values this car in Excellent condition at $155,200. Priced to sell well below current market value! Try and find another one like this - you will not.
Ready to Show at the highest level or drive anywhere. This car is guaranteed to please - no excuses and no disappointments! Over 135 photos are featured below.
This Mustang is rare, documented, correct, and a true piece of iconic Mustang history for the enthusiast or the collector. Call 847-669-4100 for more information or to buy it today.
We have a 100% Worldwide Satisfaction Rating! See our eBay feedback HERE.
Call +1 847-669-4100 for questions or info. Visit NationalMuscleCars.com to see all our vehicles and learn more about us!
ALL VEHICLES ARE SOLD AS-IS.
As is, where is with NO WARRANTY expressed, written or Implied. No allowance will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. The seller shall not be responsible for the authenticity or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to purchase solely upon that judgement. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyers request prior to the close of the sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle. Neither party shall disparage the other in any way, shape or form orally or in writing. This agreement in all matters and issues collateral there to shall be governed by the laws of Illinois with respect to the determination of any claim, dispute or disagreement, which may arise out of the interpretation, performance or breach of this agreement, and will be subject to enforcement and interpretation solely in the appropriate courts of the State of Illinois. Arbitration: Any and all claims and disputes arising under or relating to this Agreement are to be settled by the binding arbitration in the State of Illinois. All vehicles must be picked up at the buyers expense, at our Illinois facility unless otherwise specified.
National Muscle Cars, LLC. Terms and Conditions:
This car is being advertised locally and we reserve the right to cancel this auction at any time. Your bid is a contract. By placing a bid, you are agreeing to these terms of sale.
Due in FULL within 3 Business days of auction end unless prior arrangements are made. $300.00 USD Document Fee applies to all vehicle sales and state Sales Tax may be applicable.
We work with many transportation companies that offer discounts to our Customers. We will assist with international shipping at the buyers expense and provide references upon request. Vehicles may be driven and mileage can vary.
Questions? Feel free to contact us at sales@NationalMuscleCars.com or 847-669-4100 ANYTIME