1965 GT Ford Mustang Convertible 289 V8 Auto w/ Power Steering & Disc Brakes
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- SubModel: Convertible
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: GT Convertible - Disc Brakes - Power Steering
- Engine size:289-V8
- Number of cylinders:8
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black and White
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 Ford Mustang GT Convertible - Disc Brakes - Power Steering
1965 Ford Mustang Convertible
Power Steering / Front Disc Brakes
Nice 65' Mustang !!!!!!!
If you have questions on the car please email them and will return your emails in a swift manner.. Thank you.....
This classic ponyis in great shape inside and outand up for auction â€¦â€¦ If your looking for a get in and drive 65' convertible mustang that you can enjoy then here you go.............Have to love the color combo on this classic mustang ...........The paint was just done base coat / clear coat and given the GT look and looks super nice all around..........The interioris in good shape as shown in pictures as I believe it to be original .............The engine compartment shows clean and stock for your local car show ........The 289 V8 enginestarts right up andruns and drives good.....â€¦...Thispony has an automatic transmission in good working order with no known issues and shifts good through all gears...............Gets plenty of thumbs up when you take this pony on the road...â€¦.. Convertible top is new â€¦â€¦.. All 4 windows roll up and down with no issues .........Trunk area is clean w/ a good spare tire............. Mustang rides on a newer set of white wall tires ......... Underside shows clean metal as shown in pictures......... Just added a new dual exhaust system that sounds nice......Mustang comes with the original 1965 title from the original owner (pretty cool and rare).â€¦ This convertible is nice all around .........In summary this classic ponyis a nice investment as it's only going up in value......... Let the pictures speak for themselves ............ Can't go wrong with a first generation 1965 mustang given the GT look in good condition .......
Good luck and thank you for bidding. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you should have any questions.
Thisclassic mustangwill be a nicedriver car for someone
I can help with transport. Let me know your zip code and I can get you a discounted transport quote to your door.
Check out my otherclassic carsI have posted on eBay. !!!!!!!!!!
I have videos i can email interested parties on the mustang.
TERMS OF SALE :
1. $500 DEPOSIT THROUGH PAYPAL IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE AUCTION ENDS - NON REFUNDABLE - NO PAYPAL FOR FINAL PAYMENT
2. FINAL PAYMENT IN 3 DAYS (5 DAYS FOR INTERNATIONAL BUYERS) - BANK TO BANK TRANSFER - OR CERTIFIED FUNDS ONLY . ALL FUNDS TO BE CLEAR BEFORE VEHICLE LEAVES.
3. CAR IS LOCATED IN DALLAS TEXAS
4. INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS ARE WELCOME
5. I CAN ASSIST IN SETTING UP SHIPPING AT YOUR EXPENSE IF NEEDED. I WILL ASSIST IN LOADING YOUR VEHICLE WITH CAR HAULER TO MAKE THIS A SMOOTH PROCESS
6. I HAVE BEEN ON EBAY FOR A LONG TIME AND HAVE EXCELLENT FEEDBACK
7. THIS ITEM IS SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS WITH NO WARRANTY AND NO BUY BACKS. - THANK YOU.