312 V8 3 spd manual trans white paint, white and black interior LOW RESERVE
- Make: Ford
- Model: Thunderbird
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1956
- Mileage: 62568
- VIN: P6FH344889
- Color: White
- Transmission: Manual
- Interior color: White
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1956 Ford ThunderbirdCall now! 215-631-1776
1956 FORD THUNDERBIRD
COLONIAL WHITE EXTERIOR
BLACK AND WHITE VINYL INTERIOR
BLACK CONVERTIBLE SOFT TOP (1 TOP)
312 CID V-8
3 SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION WITH OVERDRIVE
ENGINE DRESS UP KIT
AM/FM RADIO (AFTERMARKET)
BACK UP LIGHTS
WSW RADIAL TIRES
OLD FORGE Motorcars is proud to offer this Antique Automobile Club of America National Award winning Thunderbird.
Since winning its National Awards in 1987 this T-bird has been enjoyed. It runs and drives great. The clutch is easy to use with no chatter. The radial tires are just the ticket for great handling. Recent replacement of the radiator, water pump, fuel pump and battery should insure reliability down the road.
Cosmetically this classic's paint and trim shine brightly. The paint could use some attention to bring it up to show standards. Looking closely you'll see that portions of the paint show some cracking.
All in all a great driver quality classic that is priced to sell.
MORE PHOTOS AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE.
Call Friendly Wayne at 215-631-1776
OLD FORGE Motorcars
1101 N. Broad St.
Lansdale Pa 19446
Reasonable offers considered
We encourage independent inspections
Terms and Conditions
· Vehicle Warranty: All our vehicles are sold as is/where is
· Terms and Conditions: We accept the following payments methods:
Ø Cashier's check/Money Order (Once Cleared)
Ø Loan Check from eBay Finance Center
Ø Cash (In person)
Ø Bank Wire Transfer (Preferred)
Ø Personal Check (Once Cleared)
· Vehicle Pickup and Shipping: All shipping charges are the buyer's responsibility
· Prices subject to change without notice and do not include Title, License, Registration Fees, or local taxes or Processing Fees if there are any. Please contact the seller first for vehicle availability. Although every effort is made to present accurate and reliable information, use of the information is voluntary, and should only be deemed reliable after and independent review of accuracy, completeness, and timeliness. It is the responsibility of the customer to verify existence of options, accessories, and vehicle condition prior to time of sale. Any and all differences must be addressed prior to time of sale. No expressed or implied warranties, including the availability or condition of equipment list is made.
· All buyers are responsible for $300 documentation fee. The customer is responsible for taxes/registration of the vehicle in their home state.
· Contact Old Forge Motorcars Inc. for more details at 215 -631- 1776