Full size Ford Bronco w. 68k documented miles! 1 of 51 with many factory options
Price: - Item location: McClellandtown, Pennsylvania, United States
- Make: Ford
- Model: Bronco
- SubModel: XLT
- Type: SUV
- Trim: Eddie Bauer
- Year: 1986
- Mileage: 68683
- VIN: 1FMEU15H2GLA27364
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 5.8L High Output
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Tan
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: locking differential, rear defroster, rear step bumper, skid plates, auto locking hubs, tachometer, tow package, power locks, power windows, 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1986 Ford Bronco Eddie BauerUp for auction is my beautiful 1986 Eddie Bauer Bronco. Along with being an Eddie Bauer edition, this one is also an XLT package, and is very well equipped. Here is a list of the factory options on this rare '86 (1 of 51 Bronco's built this way in 1986. See the included Marti Report for details):
- Eddie Bauer package- 5.8L high-output v8- c6 transmision- Dark Metallic Blue/desert tan two-tone paint- Chestnut captains chairs- 3.50 limited slip axles- exterior protection package- rear window defroster- rear step bumper- tow package- exterior spare tire carrier- auto locking hubs
Although not a showroom or museum quality truck, it's exceptional inside/outside/mechanically. The low mileage helps; a little over 68,000 documented/not rolled over. I can provide a CarFax for proof, (clean title, no accidents or issues) plus the mileage is accurate on the title. - Please bid with confidence, but only bid if you are a serious buyer!
I reserve the right to remove bids if I feel like the bidder is not serious.
- feel free to message me with any questions. I have a bunch more photos, driving/walkaround videos and will be happy to assist you.
- Although I won't be able to help personally with shipping, I can offer referrals and aid in getting the vehicle to you safely.
- As mentioned, cash in person or a wire transfers are the main forms of payment. A certified bank check may be possible, but it will have to involve a 3-way call with your lending institution and myself.
Thank you and good luck!