1978 Ford Bronco 4speed 351 V8 4x4 Power Steering & Power Disc Brakes
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Bronco
- Type: Bronco SUV
- Trim: 4-Speed Bronco 4x4
- Year: 1978
- Mileage: 25389
- VIN: U15HLCE****
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 351-4v
- Number of cylinders: V8 351
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1978 Ford Bronco 4-Speed Bronco 4x4
1978 Ford Bronco
4X4 w/ 351 V8
â€‹Candy Apple Red PaintBlack Bucket Seat InteriorExcellent Running 351Power SteeringPower Disc Brakes4 Speed Transmissionâ€‹This '78 was the subject to a recentrestoration by the previous owner. During that it received a repaint in Candy Apple Red, new seat upholstery, fully Dyna-Matted insulated floor, new floor mat and much more.â€‹The body on this '78 is quite solid. The normal areas like the floors and rockers look quite impressive. The chrome and bright trim are also quite nice with a mix of new and polished originals. The paint is new and appears to be a single stage.â€‹The interior is quite nice with new upholstery throughout. The seats appear to have new seat foams and are quite comfortable. The floor has a high quality mat that fits nicely. The floor was treated to a Dyna-mat insulation as well as the factory fiber insulation pad. The interior is quite comfortable and the added heat & sound insulation is very noticeable.â€‹The 351 runs excellent with a nice throaty growl thanks to the Flow master style muffler. Mated with a 4 speed transmission this Bronco has no problems with power on the road and the compound 1st gear really helps out off road too.â€‹Optioned with Power Steering and Power Front Disc Brakes this is a very easy Bronco to drive. The steering was treated to a rebuilt steering box from Red Head Steering gear.â€‹The weather-stripping has also been replaced on nearly every surface. Both doors are tight to close due to the new door weather-strip.â€‹The rear window is a power unit and works properly, which is quite rare.â€‹â€‹
Good luck and thank you for bidding. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you should have any questions.
Thisclassic bronco will be a nice investment classic for someone
I can help with transport. Let me know your zip code and I can get you a discounted transport quote to your door.
Check out my otherclassic carsI have posted on eBay. !!!!!!!!!!
TERMS OF SALE :
1. $500 DEPOSIT THROUGH PAYPAL IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE AUCTION ENDS - NON REFUNDABLE - NO PAYPAL FOR FINAL PAYMENT
2. FINAL PAYMENT IN 3 DAYS (5 DAYS FOR INTERNATIONAL BUYERS) - BANK TO BANK TRANSFER - OR CERTIFIED FUNDS ONLY . ALL FUNDS TO BE CLEAR BEFORE VEHICLE LEAVES.
3. CAR IS LOCATED IN DALLAS TEXAS
4. INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS ARE WELCOME
5. I CAN ASSIST IN SETTING UP SHIPPING AT YOUR EXPENSE IF NEEDED. I WILL ASSIST IN LOADING YOUR VEHICLE WITH CAR HAULER TO MAKE THIS A SMOOTH PROCESS
6. I HAVE BEEN ON EBAY FOR A LONG TIME AND HAVE EXCELLENT FEEDBACK
7. THIS ITEM IS SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS WITH NO WARRANTY AND NO BUY BACKS. - THANK YOU.