BEAUTIFUL DAILY DRIVER, ORIGINAL V8, LOW MILES AND ELDERLY OWNED! Watch Video
Price: US $13,900.00
Item location: Fayetteville, Georgia, Gabon Republic
- Make: Ford
- Model: F-100
- SubModel: Styleside
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: Styleside
- Engine size:
- Number of cylinders:
- Drive type:
- Interior color:
- Vehicle Title:
Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 Ford F-100 Styleside
| Peachtree Classic Cars is a licensed dealer and restoration and hobby shop specializing in classic automobiles. Our cars are made up of our private collection and the private consignments of our friends. This car is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end the sale early. Call Erick at 678-908-6006 with any questions. Thanks! |
1965 Ford F-100 Styleside$13,900
BEAUTIFUL DAILY DRIVER, ORIGINAL V8, LOW MILES AND ELDERLY OWNED! This is a truck we have been jumping in and just driving around town just like the previous owner did regularly. Super reliable and easy to drive! Take a look at the pictures and details below, watch the video inspection, then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Paint/Body: Super straight body, beautiful driver quality paint. A few minor imperfections in the paint from regular driving.
- Interior: Original dash with all functional gauges. Older radio but works well.
- Glass/Windows: All of the glass is in nice original condition and the windows roll up and down smoothly and with ease.
- Trunk: Spray in bedliner over original steel bed, very minimal rust.
- Undercarriage: Solid and original uncut rust free frame. A few spots of typical rust under the cab that would be easy repairs.
- Wheels/Tires: Refurbished original wheels with new matching Cooper Cobra tires, new beauty rings and hubcaps.
This is a wonderful truck to jump in a drive any day, and have a piece of classic American history. Watch the video then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Drivetrain: Original 352 V8 starts easily and runs super strong. 3-speed on the column shifts out smoothly and goes through the gears with ease. Clutch feels good. This truck is truly a joy to drive. Kept by an elderly man on the road and restored years ago we believe the mileage on the odometer could be actual. This truck steers straight with no play at all.
- Lights/Electrical: All of the lights work as they should. All of the original gauges and idiot lights work properly except the fuel gauge, aftermarket gauges under the dash are all working.
- Brakes: Brakes stop straight and strong.
| Mileage: 94909 |
Interior Color: Red
Exterior Color: White
| Engine: 352 |
Body Style: 2 Door(s)
- Does the vehicle run and drive?: Yes
- Headlights: Yes
- Tailights: Yes
- Brake Lights: Yes
- Turn Signals: Yes
- Wipers: Yes
- Horn: Yes
- Do the windows open?: Yes
- Speedometer: Yes
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Oil Gauge: Yes
- Temp Gauge: Yes
- Tachometer: N/A
- Heater: Yes
- A/C: N/A
- Radio: Yes
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to purchase based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.