1952 Ford F1 Truck Flathead V8 F1 1950 1951 1953 1954 1955 1956 Extra Cab Custom
Price: - Item location: Sarasota, Florida, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: F-100
- Type: Truck
- Trim: F1 Rock Solid Original Survivor Barn Find
- Year: 1952
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: F1R2LU19386
- Color: Red
- Engine size: Flathead V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: --
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Options: --
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1952 Ford F-100 F1 Rock Solid Original Survivor Barn FindUP FOR AUCTION @ NO RESERVE!! YOUR CHANCE TO OWN A SUPER RARE, SUPER SOLID 1952 FORD F-1 FIVE STAR "EXTRA CAB" V8
Extra Cab was a comfort and performance package option which includedTwi, matched -tone trumpet - blast horns (THAT STILL WORK GREAT!) as well as some other really cool features for the time such as Bright Finish Air Wing window frames & divider bar, stainless steel windshield trim, illuminated cigarette lighter, locks on both doors and glove box, the list goes on!This ol' girl still has the storage box mounted above the gas tank!
She is An Original Rock Solid Survivor! Original Henry Ford steel! Runs and drives GREAT!
A Well preserved piece of Americana!
TRUCK HAS NOT SEEN RAIN SINCE 1963!
Cab corners are awesome! Truly a needle in a haystack! Or as they say, "More rare than hens teeth!" Go ahead and find another 52 V8 Extra Cab this original and solid, you won't! Rare factory color: Coral Flame!
Originally Purchased new from the Ford Dealer in Churubusco by the largest Auctioneer in the area, Clarence Barnhart. It was then sold in 1958 to Mr. Cardinal. Mr. Cardinal owned a car dealership and used the truck to haul motors around town. (The original boards are well preserved under the diamond plate Mr. Cardinal installed) He parked the truck in 1963. I rescued her from Mr. Cardnial's garage where, as I mentioned earlier, she had not seen rain since 1963! I can provide the phone number of his son who will verify all the information! I am the third owner!
Mr. Cardinal was a closet hotrodder so It has 110 horse Mercury Flathead V8 in her that Fires up with a push of the button! (video available) The original Flathead V8 is included with the sale as well as most all the original parts.
I have current title as well as title from 1958 and copy of original title!
The headliner is original and in very good condition as well as both sun visors.
(2) Original ignition keys that match the door locks!
Speedometer and Odometer work!
Temp gauge, battery gauge and fuel gauge all work!
Dash light and interior light work!
Brakes have been completely gone through, new master cylinder. Brakes work great.
Transmission shifts smooth.
Brand new Coker Classic tires!
"Extra Cab" Package included:
1. Resilient faom rubber padding in full - width Coach seat
2. Headlining -backed by 1 1/2 " glass wool insulating pad
3. Sound deadener on doo, floor & rear cab panels
4. Bright finish Air Wing window frames & divider bar
5. Two tone seat upholstery
6. Customized door and body panel trim.
7. Sturdy bright finish hardware escutcheons
8. Two adjustable sun visors
9. Grip-type arm rest on both doors
10. Illuminated cigar lighter
11. Dome light with automatic door switches
12. Sturdy lock on dispatch box ( glove box)
13. Distinctive hood ornamentation
14. Chrome (stainless steel) windshield moulding
15. Door lock on each door
16. Twi, matched -tone trumpet - blast hornsThe Magic Air fresh air heater was a $62.34 option in '52
Passenger side wiper.
Two tone dash
Right hand tail lamp
Sold as is but runs great and needs nothing!
Inspect prior to bidding. Inspect anytime. Sarasota, FL 34239
Deposit is non refundable
Email with questions.